Reinstated

Warning: Season 13 spoilers! 

You saw Spencer walk in with his messenger bag on his shoulder. He still hadn't shaved. You guessed he had given up his baby face features. 

You stood with a worried expression. "So? Are you resinated?" 

Spencer grinned and nodded, setting his bag down on your desk. 

"Yes! Spence! Yes!" You jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. 

Spencer was the first to pull away. You looked him in the eyes before you did what you had been wanting to do for a long time. 

You pulled him down into a wanting kiss. You knew that you would have to explain yourself afterwards but you didn't care anymore. 

You pulled away and searched his face for a sign. 

"When did those feelings come about?" He cleared his throat. 

"They were there a long time ago I guess." You shrugged and averted you gaze from his. 

"I like you Y/n." Spencer shocked himself by saying it. Ever since he was out of prison he's been more confident in what he was saying. Old Spencer would stutter over his words and make a fool out of himself, but this Spencer was straight forward. 

"Y-you what?" You were shocked yourself. 

"I like you a lot Y/n, would you maybe consider going on a date with me?"

"Yes!... I mean yeah that's cool." 

Spencer laughed and licked his lips. "So Saturday at 7?"

"It's a date!" You hugged him once more and skipped away. Well not skip, but you were very happy.

Spencer grinned while watching you walk away. He was very glad to be reinstated. 

A/N: So I've been doing a lot of season 13, but that's only because I think rough/tough Spencer is really hot and interesting. Am I the only one who thinks that? Okay, but other than that... I know this one was short, I'm a little bit busy, but I think the next one will be a smut (If that's okay with everyone) It will be season 13 based, just because I'm obsessed.