First day

"Wake up....."

"Wake up............"

"Wake up pinetree......."

"Dipper!! Wake up, breakfast is ready!!!"

"Five more minutes Mabel" I said as I put the cover over my head.

"Wake up Dipper or else your gonna be late for school!"

"Fine!" I said as I sat up on my bed yawning and rubbing my eyes so that I could see. Then I got up and walked in my bathroom and looked in the mirror to see my brown hair all fluffy and everywhere, the bags that's under my eyes for not going to bed in the right time, and my eyes showing sleepiness from waking up.

So I grabbed my toothbrush and started doing my same morning routine then when I got done I ran downstairs and in the kitchen only to see Mabel shoving pancakes in her face and drinking her special "Mabel Juice", and gruncle Stan reading the daily news on his news paper and his coffee on his left hand.

"Morning." I said as I fixed my own plate.

" Good morning dip stick!!" She said while shoving another pancake in her mouth.

"Morning kiddo."

"Where's gruncle Ford?"

"You know him, down there doing God knows what." he said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Oh" I said while taking a bite of my pancakes.

"But he did eat when he was heading down there. So don't worry about giving him a plate."

"Ok," after that I got up and put my dirty plate in the sink and so did Mabel. I grabbed my backpack and so did Mabel and we both started to walk out the door so we can go to our bus stop. When we got there in a nick of time the bus came to our stop. I sit way in the back of the bus while Mabel sat in the front with her best friend Pacifica. The bus parked at the front of our school after a few stops along the way but we finally made it. I was the last person to get off the bus till I tripped and fell. When I turned around to see who it was my face changed to horror to the person I wish I didn't want to see.