Chapter 4

today was me and Jimen's aniversaryy! we are going out to eat at a kawaii restaurant!! they have ramen nudes, rise caces, and all things kawaii-desu~!!

i went shopping today and bought baeutifull cloths!! i got a white shirt, a black skirt, and black suspenders because i think it's super kawaii but don't tell anyone that i think it's cute because I'm supposed to be a emo tsundere! Baka! >:(

i quickly got dressed and put on some light make up because i love the sparkly lip gloss bit don't tell anyone!! i put on super kawaii shoes and drove over to Jumin's house!!

-a few minutes later-

i get to Jimbo's house and knock on the door. he doesn't answer. i pout a little because i think i look cute when i pout! that gives me a idea, i thot to me. i tooketh out my phone and open the snow app. i put on my favorite filter and take some kawaii pictures that i will post later!

i got bored so i take out my key to unlock Jinman's door. he doesn't know i have a key so it's a secret!

"Jimin! I'm ready to go! Where are you, silly!" I said, making sure that i sounded like a kwaii school girl waiting for her oppa! XD

he stil doesn't answer! i get impatient and go upstairs towards his room. i press mi ear to the door and listen. thanks to my super hearing powers, i can figure out how many people are in a room! it sounds like there is sevven people in the room.

i get jealous easily since i am also a yandere and burst through the door. i gasp! there, on the bed, i see Junglebook, Taeyoung, Nojuice, Gene, Yogurt, and Hoesock!!!!!!!!

"Jeyemin! are you cheating on me??!!!!!!" i scream because i am upset and embarrassed because emo tsun yanderes don't get upset!!!

"GET EM, BOYS!" Jungkinky points his fingie at me and yells! Suddenly, all the Bangtan Sangdangdang Boys are cominh for me!!! i panic and run out the room and backflip off the stairs and into the living room!

i am out of breadth, when suddenly, the seven nakey boys come into the living room and have me surrounded!!

"you are under a rest 4 forcing our Jaman into a relay tion ship with u!" Nagjoob points his long banana at me with a siri us look on his face!

"I'm a emo tsun yandere! this is my job, b-baka!" i blush. how did they figure out that i forced Jingman into a re lay son ship with mi??!!!

"enough talking! feel our wrath, stinky!" Jine yells. suddenly, sticky white stuff is being shot at me!!! i tried some of it and it doesn't taste like whip cream!!! but wait! im melting away???!!!!!! (not clickbait!!)

i reach out for Jimmy one last time before I disappear 5ever. he glares at me and spits at me!! i finally disappear and never seen again.

-Jimkink's POV-

the witch is dead!! i turn to the boys and smile my cute smile that gets them hard.

"You know we had to do it to em," i say. suddenly, Jungcock bends me over my tabel and holds me there!! the boyos come closer to me with their peepee's in their hands and smirk.

"you are going to be sore for a whole year, Jimboy."

{A/N}: you're welcome