A twisted fairy tale [ coming soon]

Warning: unedited

Prologue

" It looks like I finely got what I wanted. To be king and have you out of the way. I hope you like rotting in hell baby because your going to be here for a hella long time." He gives me that evil smirk that I hate so much and walks away. Leaving me rot in this cell for all of eternity.

He want always like this you know. before the mirror, before I ' poisoned' Snow fucking White, before I was made into a sick monster that is willing to kill someone for something as stupid as vanity or jealousy. He was the nicest most caring man in the dimension. I loved he with all my heart.

You probably wandering who the hell I'm talking about. Well it non other then prince Charming him self.

So if you haven't figured out who I am by now. My names Raven White or as I have been referred to ever since Prince C decided to ruin my life, The 'evil' queen.

So instead of living the life of a queen that was mine by brith right. I'm sitting in a jail cell waiting to be condemned for crimes I didn't commit.

The power that they feared is nothing but an illusion made so they can live peacefully knowing that the evil is dead. there so blind that they can not see that the evil that they though was dead is standing right in front of them.

My father told me once that 'Evil is the only thing that truly looks innocent. Everybody looks guilty of something. It's innocents in way nobody sees it.'

Looks like my father was right.

He looked so innocent. With those Crystal eyes if blue, blonde hair, and witty remarks you would almost swear he was an Angel and that he couldn't hurt a fly.

Some how though I always knew he only liked me for the crown on my head.

But all get to that later in the story.

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I hadn't fallen in love with the blue eyed devil. if I hadn't been stabbed in the back and framed for poisoning the only family I have left in this world.

But to tell you my sad tale of love, loss, and betrayal I have to start from the beginning.

You see it all started with a boy.

So this is a preview of my new book. A twisted fairy tale.

Hope you like it.

Bye my fugenuts,

An

Follow

.

.

.

Vote

.

.

.

Comment