Prologue: The push

When your a kid, don't you ever get that feeling when you see something, you nee-no want to do? And you start complaining to your parents that they have to help you do or get that something? Like riding a bicycle. It starts all fun. Get a little hurt here and there, fall off the bicycle and get back on. After all that trying you finally got the hang of riding a bicycle. But then it starts to get boring doesn't it? After the child loses interested, they will find something else that catch their attention. Well not for me, besides the bicycle part.
When I was a kid, I saw a movie with my parents. As the movie was going on, a part of the movie played. It was of a women dancing. As she dancing, a feeling consumed my body. It felt like I was dancing as well. And the strangest part, was that I was actually dancing with her. Not besides her, with another person but actually dancing with her. As soon as the scene started, it eneded. Same the with the feeling that had came over my body at the time. From what I remember, for the rest of movie seems like a big blur to me. Because in my young mine, I couldn't get rid of that dance that had happened with that women. Even to this day, it will stay fresh in my mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~I hope everyone liked this somewhat prologue. Please bare with me. Well..
Kuroh-Yatogami signing off.~
*Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures, videos, or of the creation of the anime/manga. Expect for my oc's*

Like
Share
Comment