You showed mercy... so did he

fłáśhbáćk:
Na na na na na na. You were at a circus. Then you were told by a clown to come and play with him in the sewer. Your friend ran off into the sewer. She didn't come back. "Joseph???" You called. No answer. The clown slid out of the sewer and went up to you. You were young, and you loved clowns. You hugged him and said " My clown"
Flashback ends:
My name is Amanda Jennifer I'm 14 and I have shoulder length blonde hair that's fine. Im tall and athletic and I have philophobia but I try not to let it show. By acting like I love someone. I'm trying to get over it but it's really hard.
MySitting on a bus drawing the clown. There was an overweight man sitting next to you. He was staring at my drawing. I didn't like people staring or even looking at my drawings. I shut my book and looked away from the man. You could smell how bad he smelt. It was like sitting next to a walking sewer. I didn't want to upset him so I moved and pretended to draw something out on the distance. He fell for it. I sighed in relief. He was really nosy. I started drawing e clown again and my pencil broke. I groaned in frustration and tried to keep drawing with the snapped pencil. It was no use, I grabbed the other from the bag a started drawing again. Drawing was something I loved it got my stress out and I felt relaxed. The man was still looking at me. That made me uncomfortable. I sort of blushed but hid my emotions nope I wasn't gonna let a overweight man get to my emotions. I looked plainly out of the window and sighed.
"Your beautiful"I heard a voice break I looked around and the overweight man was looking at me. He
I looked around more and didn't see anyone. I plugged my headphones in my phone and started listening too 21 Piløts Goner. Loved their band. I started humming to the music while drawing. I flicked through my pages and looked at my beautifully drawn drawings. They were all of... the same clown in different positions and different facial expressions. I sighed and slumped in my seat. A 5 hour trip in the car or anything can't get as boring as this. I looked out the window. I saw a sign saying 'welcome to Derry'. FINALLY! My thoughts were revived yes I meant revived. They were dead from the bus trip. I started to pack my things up. I didn't like talking to people. So I kept my music playing.

I was getting picked up by my aunt Polly. She was a healthy fit woman. And she was probably the most protective. The bus came to an unsteady stop. I bolted forward and bumped my nose into the back of the seat infront of me. I blushed and my nose was in so much pain. I wailed and immediately screamed
" BOI YOU SERIOUS BRO WHAT THE FRICK WAS THAT STOP!!!"
I sat back down and put my jumper on. It was rainy. As always. And I got off. I saw my aunt, for some reason my cousin called her sushi person. Probably because she was afraid sushi had way too many parasites in it. I didn't feel like talking but it would be rude. I took my headphones off and turned my music off.
She ran up to me and confessed "I've missed you so much baby let me take that for you" she took my heavy bag and heaved it to the car. She was puffed by the end. I chuckled. She was a sweet aunt. We started the 5 minute drive to her house. It was a dull place. Not a lot of children. It used to be packed with children. Why weren't many people on the streets? These questions wondered into my mind. The car stopped and we were there. Her house was scruffy outside but pretty neat and cool inside. I grabbed my bag chucked it over my back and went inside. My aunt showed me my room and where everything was. The good thing about Polly was she didn't stick around when I was setting in. She just let me be. I sprung on my bed and laid there. I was tired. I was about to catch my beauty sleep when SOMEONE knocked on my window. I looked drowsily and saw Bill.
"B-Bill" I mentioned.
I opened the window and let him in. He was wet.
"S-Still h-haven't got u-used to this p-place h-h-huh?" He studdered. I rolled my eyes and he just smiled. I laughed and mentioned.
"Let's go"

I told my aunt and she said
"Don't be gone past 6 unless your with a group of friends dear"
I rolled my eyes and directed Bill to come with me. We made it to the door and surprisingly my bike was already out. My cousin told me he put my bike out. I got on it and waited for Bill to get his bike. He came around the corner and I started to ride.
"No new people in this group???" I asked
"N-Not r-really apart f-rom a-another b-b-boy" he answered.
"Your studder is so cute" I giggled.
He blushed and I could see. I smirked and he overtook me and showed me were we had to go. I saw the group and hugged them all.
" WASSUP!" I screamed
One of them replied "the sky" that made me burst with laughter. We all started laughing. "Well... let's play truth or dare!" Eddie shrieked. Everyone nodded and we all sat in a circle. We eyed each other and scowled. "Truth or Dare Bill" one of them asked. "U-uh d-d-Dare" he immediately regretted saying. " I DARE YOU TO KISS AMANDA" everyone let out a ooouuuuuuu. I blushed really badly same with Bill. Bill walked to me. And leaned down. I didn't want to loose my virginity because of this. Fuck this. I grabbed him and started kissing him. Then I stopped. I blushed badly and he did too. We avoided starters for the rest of the game.

After Eddie had to steal cookies from a shop. Someone had to kiss Bill for 2 seconds on the lips! And I had to sit on Bill and act drunk. All sorts of weird stuff. It was getting dark. Bill said it was getting dark and everyone left but not Bill and me.

"L-isten" he finally spoke. "I-I've b-been wanting t-o tell you som-thing" he blushed. "Yeah?" I mumbled. "I am I love with you!" He spoke without studdering one time. I blushed like crazy. "I like you too" I whispered. "I should probably get going" I mentioned. He nodded. Then got shook up and walked towards me. He gave me a tight kiss. His lips viciously pressing against mine. I was so embarrassed. I still had a fear of love tho. I looked at him and smil. 5en he started running to his house. I was left completely blushing. Red as a strawberry. I started walking slowly home. Wow. I was thinking. Bill has feelings for me. But I have a fear to love. I was looking around when I heard a voice that sent shivers up my whole body, "Amanda". I looked and I saw the voice came from a storm drain / sewer pipe. I looked in cautiously and out of the freaking blue came this familiar creepy stalking weird clown. I looked in cautiously and in amazement. I just sat their. "Are you gonna say hello?" The clown laughed and winked. He forced a pouty face. Obviously he was forcing it. Because he smiled and I said "holy Derry shitball you gotta be kiddin me" He clapped his hands sarcastically and said "what a lovely way to greet someone" he was obviously so sassy right now. That annoyed me. "Sorry" I spoke sounding ashamed. "Um i-I should get going now" I said, "no" he snapped. "Huh" I said. "Stay" he smiled. I got up and said "I'll go" I started to speed walk away.
Pennywise POV:
She looked so good to eat. But she looked like someone I knew,so I would let her go... only this time.

Back to normal POV:
I gulped feeling sort of threatened by this clown, I was walking faster away. I started to run home. I was panting when I did. I ran to my room and to my surprise Bill was in there. I jumped on him and pushed him to the bed. I started kissing him. Please fuck off philophobia. He rolled on top of me and took my shirt off. Then he took his off. Then he stopped. "Y-You c-can catch m-my s-ickness" He said. I grabbed him and said. "Then boo hoo" I started kissing him viciously. I needed to stop to take air in. I just smiled at him. Then I said "you should go, your parents" he nodded and got dressed an we both started blushing. "S-see you" he said and then smiled and jumped out my window. I sat in my bed. Remembering the touch he gave me. His kiss was so nice. But I still had philophobia. I grunted and walked into the bathroom. I decided why not have a bath. I ran hot water then got undressed. I took my pony tail out and sat in the bath.  I closed my eyes and relaxing in the hot water was so nice. Then I heard something. Shit I didn't lock the door. I wanted to get out and lock it but I knew I didn't need too. I heard the door swing open with such force. I grabbed a towel only to see a 6.4 clown standing in my doorway. I couldn't get out. We had no windows in this bathroom only a light. I was petrified. Then he walked closer to me. I pulled the town on me and stood up slowly. I tried to grab a weapon but I was too scared. I managed to grab a shampoo bottle. I chucked it at him and hit his face. He growled in frustration and picked me off the floor with ease. The ground was so far away. He squeezed my throat tighter. I started to choke I needed air! My body was going limp and my hand was dropping my towel. I tried to keep my towel up but it failed. The towel dropped. He blushed like crazy. I was slowly dieng. This is how it ends. Memories played in my head. Goodbye life... goodbye mum... goodbye everyone... I felt my self being laid back in the bath. Then Pennywise the clown disappeared in mid air. I ran to my bed after fully being able to stand up and surely enough I had marks on my neck.

I started crying on my bed and I just put my PJs on. I jumped into bed and started sleep crying...