What in the world...

I could smell his breath honestly I was gonna gag. I breathed unsteadily. Trying not to breathe every time he breathed out. He kept coming closer. I started panicking. HE WAS GOING TO EAT MEEEE!!!! I closed my eyes but then I felt lips press against mine. I opened my eyes in amazement and he was an attractive young man. This was so fucked up. His lips were soft. I wanted to poke dem. <~<. I was so scared after this. I was getting my philophobia back. "Fuck toy clown!" I shoved him away and grabbed my bed sheets. I had nothing to protect myself but these... "stay back..AWAY!" I started screaming at him. And screaming for my aunts help.

My aunt came in. She looked at me and said "what's wrong love?" I stared at her. What the fuuu she can't see the clown. "CANT YOU SEE HIM!!!???" I started screaming. "Shush" she shushed me. "Listen nothing is wrong... get some sleep" I started watching her in amazement. She can't see him I laughed to myself. Well fuck this then. I said "fine you can go I'll get sleep" I stared at Pennywise as she nodded and left the room. I looked at Pennywise. Maybe he wasn't comfortable when I kissed him. I started walking towards him. He looked shocked. I walked up to him. He wasn't soooo much taller. Just like real tall... I went on my toes and kissed his cheek. Then pushed him on the bed. He tried to get away. "Awwweee scared?" I cooed. He looked and answered "w-what no" I went on top of him but I didn't touch him. "Mmmmmm?" I cooed. I leant down so our faces were inches apart. I wasn't doing this because I liked him.

He wouldn't come back knowing I wasn't scared. Even tho I fucking was. I pinned his arms down. Knowing he could easily bite me and throw me off. But he didn't. His weakness. Was me... "I should go now" he said and he tried to push me off. I forced a sad face "whyyyyyy?" I pushed him and pinned him this time. I was confronting him and I was making him not want to harm me again, but heck no I didn't like him. I sat on him allowing myself to touch him. He was in his human form. I touched his buttons of his shirt and smiled. Then bit my lip. What if he wants to come back. I started to unbutton and button ONE of his shirt buttons. He pushed me off. " I need to go" he blushed and disappeared. Haha now you can't get meh you son of a fucking clown. Well that took all my guts. Just go with the flow I repeated. Night time again. I groaned and heaved my heavy bones to my draw.

Tonight I was sleeping naked. I got undressed and hopped straight into bed. I kept thinking. Wh6 the fuck did I kiss him and not let him kill me. At least he would come back. I slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

(Noises) "um" (walks into mums room) hmm? (Mum with red substance on her) holy fuck! (Pennywise appears and tackles you) (he bites you)-
I woke up. "Shit" I walked into my aunts  room. My mum wasn't in there. Completely naked. I saw she was sleeping with someone. Cheating on her husband again. Well sort of. I rolled my eyes and sat in my bed. I laid down again, I sighed and went into an uneasy sleep. I didn't dream for some reason now. Sadly do yeah. I woke up to a thud. I still was sleepy. A knock at my window it was Bill. I got up and realised I was undressed. I grabbed my blanket and opened the window. He crept in. "What?" Whispered. "Want t-to c-come w-with t-the g-group?" I nodded and told him to look away. He did. I got into leggings and a hooded jumper. I pulled the hood up and we then jumped out the window onto the tree and slid down. He caught me at the bottom and we just smiled. He started talking about how everyone experienced paranormal things. How the clown didn't go. I nodded.
"Happened to me too" I replied.
"I k-keep s-seeing G-Georgie" He sadly confessed.

I nodded. I felt so bad for Bill. Having his brother die. If he wasn't sick. His brother would have lived. He could've gone out with him and watched him. I heard a car horn. But I didn't turn in time or get out the way. I flew a couple feet. 5hen landed with a grunt and a thud. I had whiplash. I saw Henry. I couldn't speak. I was in agony. I was grunting and howling in pain. Pain was everywhere in my body. Bill looked at me ran to me and picked me up. Then Henry shoved Bill causing him to fall in a ditch. He laid there lifelessly. Henry grabbed me by the collar and started to touch my chest. "Pretty girl mine" He said winking and licking his lips. I kicked him in the balls and fell. He grabbed his knife. "Ooooooooo your in trouble" he cussed. I started to back away. Crawling backwards. "Henry no!" He came at me and slashed a deep sound into my cheek. "HELP!" I started calling. Henry started cutting my arm carving his name in it. My blood hit the floor. "HELP!!!?? Pennywise!!!" I called. Shit I called Pennywise. He want gonna do anything but kill me.

Henry was carving the 'N' into my arm when i heard a ear piercing scream. I looked up to see Henry getting picked up by a 6.4 meters tall clown thing. He was dragged into the woods. Then his screams stopped. The rest of Henry's gang ran. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I repeated in my head. I saw the tall figure step out of the woods. I looked and Bill wasn't there. He was gone. But I don't think he did it purposely. H-he was g
                                                                                                                    o
                                                                                                                          n
                                                                                                                              e....
I blacked out...