Trapped in a island with josh hutcherson

Trapped on an island with   Josh Hutcherson

Kate’s pov

“Mum dad this is what I want to do with my life I have always wanted to become an actor and not some freakin doctor “I screamed at my parents.

“No Kate you are not going to waste your life on some acting career life’s to short” my dad  yelled.

“Yeah and you’ll go on the drugs like all the other actors “ my mum said.

“ not all the actors are on drugs mum” I said.

“ really then name one then”.

“Josh huthcherson”  I said as I smiled at the thought of him josh was my biggest celebrity crush im like obsessed over him .

“that’s not the point your going to become a doctor  no matter what  u say “ my dad screamed .i just ran up to my room .  my room had a josh hutcherson  pillow and a josh lamp posters mat even a josh teddy bear everything was of josh .i slammed the door shut and I layed on my bed thinking  I could run away  but where would I go how would I go there oh I know in my dad’s shed he has a small boat and I can sail  to Hollywood and become an actress I thought. I lied on my bed for 3 hours thinking and at 3:00 am I decided to pack my suitcase. cause I was going to Hollywood I put on my purple dress  I got when  last year for my 17 th birthday I’m turning 18 in  2 weeks.i picked up my suitcase and tiptoed down stares  trying not to wake anyone and opened the door. When I opened the door a bunch of cold air hit me I made my way to my dads shed and dragged the boat to the water lucky I live near the beach I thought to myself  then when I finally got in the water I started puddling my boat and then I was of .

Josh hutcherson pov

I got dressed in my 50 dollars grey shirt and jeans and when I went outside my limo was waiting for to take me to the cruise ship it is Jennifer Laurence birthday today I know Jenifer because   she was in the hunger games with me.when the limo stoped my limo driver opened the door for me and I went inside the cruise ship it was huge .i put my present for Jennifer on the table with like 100 or more presents on it and then I saw Jennifer coming my way

“Josh long times no see im so glad   you could make it how are you” Jennifer said.

“ hey jen im good  yourself” I said as the boat started moving.

“ im great well now that you’re here” she said as she started twirling her hair and giggiling was Jennifer  seriously flirting with me .

“ oh um happy birthday” I said as I backed away from her cause she was really close to me I mean I like jen but I just like her as a friend .

“ oh thanks so how have u been lately” she said.

“ me I’ve been good” I said.

“ that’s good well I’ve been horrible I got  dumped twice in a row and right now im looking for the right guy” she said.i wonder why jen was telling me this were friends but she never tells me something straight away maybe shes had a little to much to drink. Jess then moved really close to me and said

“ wow its cold can I borrow your jumper “.i didn’t want to but I didn’t want to be rude so I gave it to her.

“ hmm im still cold” she said as she put her head on my shoulder and I got a little unconfutable so I jumped up and said

“ I don’t mean to be rude but I just need some air” before she could replie .i ran outside and closed my eyes it was so windy and loud I could hear the waves then I opend my eyes and gasped a huge wave came towards the boat and I fell

Kate’s pov

 I have been on this boat all day since 3 in the morning and it was now 10:00 at night and I was really tied .It started pouring rain and the wind was so loud and the waves started to get bigger I started to panic and I didn’t know what to do .i thought that maybe I should go back home but ill be at Hollywood in 3 hours but then  a huge wave came and I let out a scream before I fell.

Joshes pov

I heard a girl scream and I started swimming to where the sound came from it was hard to swim with all the huge waves and the water was freezing but I’ve done private swimming lessons since I was 3 and I still do them now every Sunday. I swam till I saw a small wooden boat it was upside down so I swam underwater and I saw a girl I lifted  her up in my arms and continued to swim I saw a island around 50 meters from here  so I swam to it with the girl still in my arms .

Hey guys I hope you like this so far the picture at the side is Kate if you have  have any ideas of what I should write for the next chapter  please tell me and I will dedicate the next chapter to you so please comment by letting me know what you think and vote I will upload soon bye.