Twins

Doflamingo

Lily did not bother to shift to her human form or even her feline one. Even Felicity seemed to be ignoring him. The two stayed as dragons, hunting and sleeping. The two's behavior perplexed them all, even Sugar was unable to get Felicity to speak.

   The two seemed to have become feral or something. They never went hungry however since Lily would leave them a boar or whatever she had caught. The island was deserted, no humans to be seen. 

"Twins," Lily finally spoke to him. "What do you mean ?" He questioned the sprawled dragon. Eyes bigger then dinner plates opened, Lilly shifted her head so one giant eye fixed on him. His clothes were a little worn, he noticed his reflexion.

  "More girls," Lily elaborated. They were going to have more children ! it hit him like a ton of bricks. It made sense why Lily had not fought. She would not risk her future children against such a big risk.

That night he dreamt of twin dragons flying high. He flew up to meet them, both nearly identical to each other. They shared Lily and Felicity's cut and faceted gem-like scales. But once he got closer he noticed the differences, they were a mix of scales and feathers !

  Even their colors were different, creamy white but there golds were different, one a creamy and the other a bold gold. Both had intricate and delicate patterns. Slim serpent heads adorned with feathers turned to observe him before circling him.

Overtime he and the rest of the family met the twin girls they had been expecting. Vivia and her fellow blond twin Vivian. It did not take long for Senior Pink to coddle the demanding twins. The two were rapidly growing, a month passed and the two were now toddlers.

   Demanding little girls who had begun to speak. It amused the family, after Felicity they knew to expect that the twins would quickly outgrow the early stage. It was natural since as newborns who demanded constant coddling, food, safety and warmth.

  Soon the two began to wander off and explore the island. "They will shift soon," Lilly early that day, watching them run across the beach. Meaning there would be more dragons, they would hunt and become more able to care for themselves you mean, was what he thought.