chapter 11

MATTHEW'S POV
I go to pick Rene up and wait for her at our regular spot she isn't there. I get out of the car and see her being cornered by a girl. She looks similar. Omg that's my ex girlfriend melinda what is she doing to Rene. Is she crazy. I go to rescue Rene from that evil witch.

"Melinda stop. Don't you dare lay your hands on Rene. Stay away from her." I screech at the top of my lungs.

"Oh .. Matt the traitor is here. I wasn't even gonna hit her. Not worth ya know. Cause I know what you're gonna do to her as well.. I was just warning her about you." she replies aggressively.

"Don't you dare. Stay away from her". Rene looks really scared and disturbed. "Rene baby. I'll tell you everything we need to go"

I go over to her and hold her hand moving towards my car whilst ignoring Melinda's presence.

"I know how this  is gonna end Rene. I'm still warning you. He sucks. " she's still screaming

Rene looks at me with terror in her eyes. “Matt I'm scared is she right?”

“No ofcourse not love. I'm not a traitor. Let's get into the car first. Im still holding her and she really looks scared. God!!

I start the engine and keep driving till we get to a park. I'm favourite place to hang out when I'm low or pissed. I hope she likes it too.

“Do you like parks” I ask slowly

“um.. yeah I love swings. I hate the fact that I can't enjoy swings anymore because I've grown up. When I'm rich I'm gonna design a park for adults and there's gonna be different types of swings for adults. There's no such thing as you're too old for swings. She speaks with passion in her eyes like nothing happened before.

“Glad to know that love. I'd help with that I'm positive.” wink at her while saying so. She laughs and we sit there in silence for a few minutes she's really close to me and I have my arms wrapped around her tiny and perfect waist. God she's so cute.

“Um.. about today. You don't have to tell me everything now if you're not comfortable.” she speaks looking down at her thighs. She's a sweetheart.

“No I wanted to tell you everything. But then there's so much stress and I dint want to ruin what we have. But I'm gonna talk. I'll tell you everything about Melinda my life and stuffs ”. I say confidently.

She looks at me and smiles. “ I just want you to know that I'm gonna be here for you. No matter what. I'll do everything that I can  to make you happy. I'm just glad that we're here on this park on this beautiful day.”

“You know you're gonna make me fall in love with you with your talks” I reply slowly looking at her.

“No I mean. I trust you. I mean I'd like to believe that I can. And sometimes life doesn't give you enough chances or choices. So we end up ruining everything.” she sighs.

“I know and about Melinda this is how it goes.. I met her when I was in high school and was almost your age. Like 17. We met during a psychology lecture where she asked me for notes. She was pretty no doubt. But I never thought of her as a person I'd like to date. We became close and she was really nice to me. Like literally. Then all of sudden one day we were at Starbucks when she told me she really liked me and wanted to go out with me. I thought she was nice and that I wouldn't mind dating her. But when we started dating she changed a lot she was over possessive of me. She dint even like my guy friends. She would always force me, manipulate me and she thought she was always right. She wouldn't even listen to me.. I tried ignoring all this but.. for how long. So we'd constantly have fights and she was not good for my anger management issues. Not that I have major issues. But since my  dad died. I've had these issues and she'd trigger them. Back to the fight so then I told her I don't want to talk to her again and that I'm breaking up with her. She got mad because she thought I was gonna be with her forever. But honestly forever doesn't exist and I had to think about myself as well and that does not make me a traitor or selfish. She stalked me on social media and kept messaging me so I blocked her everywhere and since then she thinks I'm a traitor. I was with her for 4 months they were the worst months of my life. Since then I've been very choosy about dating girls. I dint know if I could handle any of that same old shit. But then I saw you. You were so different than her I could literally feel it. And then I thought I really like this girl and I'm gonna try my best to keep her and make her mine. You're special Rene you changed my whole perspective in a few days.. ” I'm almost about to cry when she rubs my back and says

“It's alright Matt, she wasn't good for you. And I really hope you meet the person that takes care of you. Loves you and isn't like her she's pathetic.”

“What if I've already found that someone.?” I say and place my lips on hers. I can feel her soft slightly chapped lips. They're so perfect. We kiss in sync and then I pull back because I din't want to sound desperate.

“Um.. who is that someone?” she saying blushing. God I like her so much..

“ its the girl I just kissed. It's the girl that has most beautiful heart. She's sitting right next to me and I really do like her. Its you Rene” I look into her eyes while saying so.

“oh. I like you too Matt. So we're like a thing now? Isn't that us breaking the rules.. you're my teacher. ”

“No you're my girlfriend. And it's alright it's not like I'm an actual professor. But still we'll take care baby” I say while holding her. She nods and kisses my cheeks making me laugh this time.

“Omg you are so cute.” I tease her.
She blushes again and mouths a thank you.

“You know I feel so proud when I make you blush. Its like I own it. ”

“Don't worry I'm gonna keep doing that even when we're like together for years.” she blurts out.

“Years huh.? I'd like to do that for more than years baby and I hope I can. I really hope”

“Yes me too” she says and then we sit there for quiet a while. This is the most peaceful I've ever been. My baby angel. I'm never letting her go.
.
.
.
Please please vote for this.. please and thanks for reading y'all 💕