Chapter 0:Beginning

"C-Can i become a hero even without a quirk ?!"Midoriya Izuku,a boy with green hair and green eyes,asks his idol,the number one hero,All might. Who shockingly looks like a skeleton in his real form.

"Im sorry but no,you cant."He says as izuku flinches at his words. They seem like such cold words from the symbol of peace all might. The one who gives hope to others CRUSHING his hopes on his dreams.

"If all you care about is saving people then maybe you can become a policeman. That way you can be 'Responsible for receiving the villains'... A job often ridicularised,but no less admirable."All might says getting up,going for the door of the rooftop they were in.

"...Its nice to have dreams kid..."He says stoping at the door

"But be sure to not obscure the facts..."and with that he leaves. Leaving a Izuku alone in the rooftop. Clenching his fists so hard it started bleeding.

'You cant become a hero.'

'Im sorry izuku!'

'maybe you should just jump off a building,hoping you get a quirk in another life!'

'Im sorry but no you cant.'The voices of everyone saying his dream is impossible echo on his head.

"...Shut up..."

'You cant become a hero.'

"Just...."

'You cant become a hero!'

"Shut up!"

'YOU CANT BECOME A HERO!!'

"I SAID SHUT UP!!"He screams at no one but himself. His own thoughts are saying this now.

"WHO ARE THEY TO SAY WHAT I CAN DO OR CANT !? WHAT I CAN OR CANT BECOME ?!?"As he says that,all might laughing flashes on his mind. Remembering the words from the no.1 hero/his idol...

"....The symbol of peace... The one who supposivedly gives hope to others... Just KILLED my dreams..."He mutters sliding to his knees. If the no.1 hero says it,then who is he to say that he's fit to become a hero ?

"Damn it...Damn it..! DAMNITDAMNITDAMNITDAMNTIDDAMNID!!!"He screams,and with each word he punches the ground in frustration before falling on his side,crying like he never cried before. All of it came back to him. The doctors,the bullies,kacchan,all might. They all were right... He CAN'T Become a hero...

"I broke my hand from punching the ground...? Heh,i really am a wimp"He chuckles without any humor,staring at his bleeding hand. His eyes feel heavy and instantly falls asleep there. Drained from all of this... If he looked closely. He'd see his hand was already healing in a unnatural way. Not like a normal person would... Unless it was a quirk...

-Line break-

"....*yawn* Huh...? Its night-time already...? How long did i sleep ?"Izuku asks himself,getting up and cracking his sore back from sleeping on the ground. Thats when he notices something. His injured hand. There were no injuries on them. Nothing,nada,niente.

"Wasnt my hand broken ? Wait,Dont tell me-!"He says before bitting his hand. Strong enough to make it bleed.

"Please work..."He chants staring at his bleeding hand. After a few seconds he sees the wound start to close. Widening his eyes in shock at his hand wich did not have any scars in them. None.

"I have a quirk...? I have a quirk... I HAVE A QUIRK!!"He laughs joyfully at his newly found quirk. Regeneration. Grabing his backpack,he starts to run his way home,anxious to tell his mom the good news! He has a quirk! He has no idea how but he has one!

-Few minutes later.-

After running his way home,he climbs the stairs to his and his mom,Inko midoriya,apartment. It was a... Cozzy place to say the least. (By the way,Does he live in an apartment ? I cant remember it and i dont think the anime and manga leave it very clear...)

"Mom im home and i got great ne-"He gets cut off by a horrifing scene,freezing him in place with wide eyes and mouth open.

"M-M-MOM!!!"

Should i continue...?

A/N:Its a bit short i know but well... This is more of a experiment,im not sure if i'll continue so depending on the response this gets i'll continue it (or not). Sorry if there are miss-spells,english is not my primary language. And sorry if this may suck and i took your time with it (Also sorry for not going into great details what the characters look like. I assume you watched the anime or read the manga to know). See you.