Chapter 4:Entrance Exam

Izuku's POV.

'We haven't even got there and I'm already bored. This exam sucks!' The childish bored voice of Ukuzi says as I'm looking at the view of my dreams! U.A academy! The school where my idol and number 1 hero, All might went... This is the first step to my dreams to become true! Let's make it a good one!

'... Did you seriously just trip?'

'... Yup...'

... What a great start... I close my eyes and brace myself for impact.

.
..
... Huh? Shouldn't I have face planted by now?

"Are you alright?" A voice asks as I open my eyes and see I'm.. Floating? I start to flail around trying to reach the ground. The kind person helps me steady myself before putting her hands togethe-wait. HER!?

"Ah, sorry for using my quirk on you without permission. I thought it'd be bad luck to fall like that. Anyways, good luck!" She chirpy says as she walks away. But most importantly... I JUST TALKED TO A GIRL!!

'...No you didn't.'

"Oi Deku! Stop fucking around and let's go!" Kacchan, clearly pissed off, screams at me as I shake my head to get out of my daydreams and run to catch up to him.

-Line break-

'Uuuuuuuuuugh~ If I wasn't suicidal before I am now. This sucks! Can I just kill everyone here?'

'No! If you do that I won't be able to be a hero!'

'Aw come on! It's a win-win situation for you and for me~. I get to kill people and you will have zero competition!'

'I don't think thing works like that Ukuzi...'

I should be paying attention on what the voice type hero, Present mic. One of my favorite heroes! He has a real cool radio station that I listen to everyday and he's really cool! It's such a honor to see him and to listen to him lik-

"Shut up.' Ah! Was I mumbling again?! I need to stop this habit... Anyways, I think I missed most of his explanation because of Ukuzi. Something about robots and points from what I understood...

" And you! Yeah you the curly hair! What Is wrong with you?! You're not even paying attention! It's disrespectful and annoying."A student with glasses who was standing up with a spotlight in him said looking at me sternly. I coveted my mouth and shrunk back in my seat. Whispering a muffled 'sorry'

'The offer is still up~ let me take over and kill him and whoever is here~' I decide to ignore Ukuzi for the rest of this.

-Line break-

Wooow! This is the testing area!? It's so big! It's a replica city but it's so massive it might as well be a actual city.

' I don't care unless I can kill people there~.'

Wait, is that the nice girl who helped me earlier? Taking a better look at her I see she has short brown hair and she's really cute. Plus she seems nice since she stopped from falling. Ah! I don't know her name and I didn't say thanks! I should do this now...

"Who exactly are you, my friend? You didn't come here to obstruct your fellow test takers, did you?" I freeze in my tracks and start shaking like a leaf as I feel a hand on my shoulder and the strict, stern voice of that guy with glasses from earlier say, or rather ask.

" W-who? M-me?"

'Wow. What a good awnser. Congratulations wimpy me.'You're not helping,Ukuzi!