HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Just be4 you don't read, let me tell you this, this chapters going to be long af. Enjoy.

" I just dropped him off" Leyla said, I was talking to Leyla on the phone, I made a thumbs up to Alex, Grayson and Ethan. They all started to make a move.

" Okay see you" I said and closed the phone

I got the balloons and pumped them with a pumper, I done about 35 balloons. Ethan and Grayson was decorating the house while Alex was making the food, Luckily Leyla came and helped me with the balloons. We threw them around so it could look colourful. We then helped Alex cook.

It was about 1 when we finished with everything, all we had to do was wrap our presents. I got a blue wrapper that wrote happy birthday I wrapped up his presents and put them on a corner.

3:00

" I'll go pick up Dylan" I said and got Leyla's keys.

Picked up Dylan

" Hannah aren't you forgetting something" Dylan asked

" Umm... no I don't think so" I said

I looked at the re view mirror and saw him sad. Aww! Little did he know we had a surprise for him.

" Not anything?" He asked

" Nope" I said.

We arrived home. I parked the car outside, I holded Dylan's hand as we were walking to the door.

" Why do you look so sad?" I asked

" Nothing Hannah" he said

I unlocked the door

" Well if you think we forget" I said slowly opening the door

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY" they all shouted, Dylan smiled and ran up to Alex and Grayson and gave them both big hugs.

Party time:

Everyone was here. Aroosa and her friend Lexie.

" Hey babes" Ethan said putting his arm around my waist

" Hey" I said and kissed him on the cheek

" I... haven't... got...to....spend...time with you" he said kissing my lips, and pulling me closer too him.

I went back a little and giggled.

" How about we spent time after?" I said while walking away and giving him a wink.

I went to the kitchen to get water.

I know this a birthday party but too many people where here.

The Dolan family was here, Cameron and her boyfriend, there auntie cousins uncle. I couldn't be bothered to look for others except Dylan's friends was here and a bunch of girls.

The door bell rang, I went to open it.

" Meredith!" I said while giving her a hug.

" Hannah"

She came inside and gave her gift to Dylan.

" Happy birthday sweetheart" she said and kissed him in the forehead.

" Hey Alex" she said while giving her a hug

" And you" she pointed at Grayson

" You bitch" Grayson said

" You dick" she said

They were joking because now they're good.

They both hugged each other. And started talking. I got really bored, I tried looking for Ethan. He wasn't anywhere. I decided to check the basement and went down to see him drinking.

" Really Ethan?" I said

He shrugged his shoulders and sat down " She's here" he said and looked at me.

I nodded my head. " You know I was with her?" He said

" I know that Ethan but that was long ago" I said

" Maybe I haven't forgotten about her"

Was he serious? He's drunk....hopefully

" Okay" I whisper and go back upstairs. I sit down, thinking what he just said to me. Meredith came and sat next to me " What's up with you?" She asked " Nothing" I said faking a smile " Just tired". She nodded her head " Where's Ethan?" She asked " His down in the basement" I said and got up to get a water. I filled up the water not even realised it was full.

" Hey, is everything okay?" Grayson asked as he turned off the tap.

" Yeah... everything's fine" I said and drank the water.

Grayson went back to the living room. Meredith still didn't return back. I wasn't going to go down the basement to check what they were doing. The door bell rings and I...again go open it to see the person I fucking hate.

" And...eww it's you" I said walking back

" Hey that isn't how you welcome a guest" he said and shut the door behind him.

I got the present off his hand

" I was gonna give that to Dylan"

" I don't care" I said and went to Grayson and handed him over the present.

" It's not my birthday" Grayson said

" I know" I said " Don't give this to Dylan"

" Why?" Grayson asked

" Look who's there" I said moving my head so he could see.

" Jake" he whispered

Grayson threw the present in the bin. I walked back to the living room.

" Where's your boyfriend?" Jake asked

" None of your business" I said

" You sound pissed, why?"

" Jake literally shut up" I said and folded my arm

He didn't say nothing, he got up and went outside. I turn my head around to see Ethan coming up the stairs. All drunk and his t-shirt messed I walk up to him. " Hey is everything okay?" I ask, he pushes me out off his way and I hit my head hard enough to the wall, everyone looked at us. Grayson ran up and pushed Ethan towards the wall " What the fuck bro?" Grayson said  " Leave me ALONE!" Ethan shouted, Alex helped me get up from the floor. I didn't care about Ethan I had to check on Meredith, I ran down to the basement to see that she was not there in fact she ran out from the window. Why? And her bra was on the floor.

I run back upstairs, and see Ethan still against the wall " Ethan are you okay?" Grayson asks. Ethan pushes him out off his way and got out.

Ending the party:

" Thanks for everyone coming" Alex said as she greeted them on there way out.

The only person who didn't leave was Jake.

" Hey Hannah" Jake said as he came next to me " Have you seen my girlfriend?"

I chuckled " You have a girlfriend"

" Um.. yeah"

" Who?" I asked

" Meredith"

" What?"

" Have you seen here, she told me she was going to come her early before me and that me and her could leave together but I think she gout out earlier then I thought"

" Yeah she came and then left" I lied

" Ohh" He said " I'm gonna go then" he said and left.

I wonder what happened down in the basement....

Yeah I wonder too?
Vote and comment ❤️