Why You Should Always Check Under The Bed [10-5]

This incident happen to my mum before she had me over 20 years ago..

She worked at a local pub, the pub mainly catered for fisherman as the town is on the coast of Western Australia. So she knew most of the people who would come in for drinks or a feed.

However every now and again people from town would come in, she told me one bloke used to come in who she known from house parties around the place and always wanted to talk to her while she was working and would say sorry and keep doing her thing. One night she finished work around mid night and walk home which was a few kilometers away.

She lived with a few house mates who were blokes , all good mates. when she got home from her shift, she decided to have a shower. making her way back to her room she realized her door was open which is normally shut, all the fellas were asleep so she blew it off as wind or something. She laid down in bed to go to sleep but something didn't feel right and for reasons she cant explain to me, she felt the need to look under her bed.

What she saw under the bed was the bloke from the bar who had followed her all the way from her work, she tells me that she just stared at him for ages and he didn't move not even breath, to the point she thought he was dead, she went out room calmly and went to one of the guys room to tell them she had a dead bloke under her bed.

They raced in with baseball bats to find the guy half way out the window. He managed to escape and run away. The police were called and because they all knew who he was, the cops picked him up the next day.