One of those nights....

(Very tame)

It's about 5pm on a cold winter night, you're waiting for your boyfriend Shawn to get back from working in the studio, you have on some sweatpants and a sports bra (comfortable yet warm). A Christmas movies plays quietly on the tv as you check your phone. About 20 minutes later your gentle giant of a boyfriend walks through the door making as much noise as humanly possible, he has so many guitars and bags of sheet music everywhere. You giggle to yourself.

S: Hey baby I didn't see you there!
Y/n: Hey love

Shawn walks over and cups your face in his cool hands then kisses your nose.

S: I'll come join you in a second

He runs upstairs and come back 5 minutes later wearing matching sweatpants and a comfortable shirt. He looks so adorable. He snuggles up next to you and you rest your head on his chest hearing his melodic heartbeat. God how you love this human.
Shawn starts to draw small circle patterns on your lower back as he continues to watch the movie, you look up at him admiring the view for a bit until he looks back at you.

Y/n: I love you Shawn
S: I love you too gorgeous

He joins his soft pink lips to yours and kisses you with so much passion. You kissed back grabbing at the hairs on his lower neck deepening the kiss. He runs his big hands down to your thighs grabbing them firmly yet gently, he pulls you onto his lap so you're straddling him. You continue to grab at the hairs on his neck because you knew how much he loved it, his hands caress your body.

S: God you drive me crazy
Y/n: Oh I am glad

You tease him by gently rocking forward and back to create friction between the two of you. Shawn suddenly flips you over so he towers over you, his eyes hungrily look all over your body not knowing what to admire first. He licks his lips before attacking your neck with kisses.

S: You smell so fucking good baby

You let out a small moan but bite your lip to hold it back .

S: let your moans out baby I want the whole street to know you're mine

The gruffness in his voice turns you on so much. Ugh how you wanted him so badly. Your tongues continue to battle in each other's mouths for a while before you both can't take it anymore and Shawn picks you up grabbing your ass firmly and takes you to the bedroom where you didn't stop till morning.

AN:
Ik this is super tame but I thought it would be a good start.