Frigid Abuse

The snow glimmered in the arising sun's path. Tree branches were drooping due to so much snowfall on it's frozen,  black bark. Even in the most frigid of days, the little boy was sent out to be punished.
   His shoulder length chestnut hair blew in the harsh winds.  His raggedy navy blue shirt clung to his torso as he had outgrown it more than awhile back. He trudged through the deep snow, growing weary from his long grievous walk.
    As he drew nearer and nearer to his secluded punishment cavern, the winds picked up,  snow fell at a more faster pace than it had before. The sun,  even though just rising,  was hidden once more,  making it twilight again. The dark grey mist seemed to arise from the ground,  as if the snow had compressed all of the poor little boy's dark thoughts and pushed them to the surface. He scanned the desolate area and quickly made out the entrance to his destination. A spiral of stairs leading to a enormous black metal door barred from the outside. He was told to go in,  and his father shall soon bar it for his purification to begin. Purification,  to his father,  was being isolated in a small enclosed ice tavern with no sense of illumination. Only the cold darkness in which your thoughts turned to imitate your surroundings.
   Toki Wartooth begrudgingly opened the doors with much strength after setting the heavy,  splintery wooden bar aside for his father to later take.  He took his usual place,  in the center of the circular room. As always, Toki played back the memories of what he was always told to believe that was wrong. Darkness fell upon his vision,  and he suddenly wasn't in the freezing place he spent most of his time in.
   The wooden wheel creaked as he tried his hardest to turn it. Toki struggled as his father stood there,  staring, observing. Observing the next reason why he would send his son to the cold hole north of their home. Toki couldn't turn anymore. He tried,  but he couldn't.  His hands were bloody from all the splinters embedded in them. The callouses turned to blisters once more,  causing even more blood to fall out.  His arms gave out. The wind blew his hair in front of his tired,  dirty face,  as he knelt,  defeated,  to the ground. Muted footsteps came behind him. A sudden crack made him screech as a sharp pain reigned upon his back. The warmth of blood was felt trickling out of his new wound. His father had hit him with a whip.  Wincing getting up,  Toki turned to his father,  who was pointing towards the hole.
   With a gasp of air,  Toki awoke from his flashback to find that the door had been barred,  and he was once more alone. In the cold black abyss,  with only his own thoughts to keep him company.
   Hours past it seemed. Wild dancing colors overcame his vision as the everlasting night covered him with the silence of the dark. Sleep did not fall upon him, sadly. So he stayed there.  Looking at nothing.
   Suddenly he heard voices that we're unknown to him. Startled, he scrambled around to as far away from the door as he could. Toki could hear the wooden bar being lifted and cast aside with an irritated grunt. "Ugh,  this door is dildos." He stared in excitement at the door. He wondered who was trying to come in. Especially at the dead middle of the night. It was daylight when his father put him in here, and hours must have passed.  
   Moonlight slowly crept in as Toki clenched his eyes shut. His eyes we're adjusted to the darkness that they burned at the sudden brightness. As Toki was trying to get used to the light,  the unknown figure spoke.
   "Huh? Someone is here?  Who ams you, little boy?" The voice was deepish, and spoke with a tone of admiration and fear.
   "M-My name is Toki, Toki Wartooth. Who are you?" He answered shyly,  as he still couldn't see the figure who stumbled upon this location. From his silhouette however,  he seemed to be slender,  and tall.
   "I ams Skwisgaar. Whys are you here?"
    "My father sent me here... To be purified.." Toki looked to the ground sadly. The figure stepped into a position to where he could be better seen. 
   He had long flowing hair that twinkled with gold in the moonlight. His dark shirt contrasted with the white snow surrounding them. Skwisgaar's stern blue eyes stared understandingly at Tokis.  A look of sadness was planted upon both of their faces.
    Skwisgaar walked slowly to Toki and held out a hand to help him up.  Toki took it hesitantly. "Th-Thank you,  mister."
   "So tells me, how come you are ins this cold hole with no foods or drinks? Does this father not cares for his own childs?"
    Toki stared unblinking into his eyes. He sighed a short sigh and began to tell. The moon traveled across the blue, star painted sky,  as the crisp winds raged outside.  About three hours had past, and both of them stared at the dirty ground,  in silence.