•New Aventure in Unova•

Lynx was an 11 year old trainer from the Unova Region. She had just won the Johto League five months ago and was itching to get back out to nature. She wanted to go on another journey with her partners Serperior, Lucario, and Gardevoir. Those four had been through everything together.

Lynx had mid-length brown hair and sky blue eyes that twinkled with excitement. At the moment, she dons a pair of white shorts with a black belt, and a mint green colored polo. She wore white converse and black socks.

Her mother, Professer Juniper, was allowing her to go on another journey, but through the Unova Region. She wanted to become a Pokémon Master, and winning Leagues was just one thing that she needed to do in order to accomplish her dream.

She walked into the lab to see a boy with spiky black hair, brown eyes and he was wearing a blue and whit short-sleeves jacket, and black fingerless gloves. He wore black high-tops and wore a red and whit hat.

Currently, her mom was looking at a Pikachu and the boy was looked worried. Pikachu is a short, chubby rodent Pokémon. It is covered in yellow fur with two horizontal brown stripes on its back. It has a small mouth, long, pointed ears with black tips, brown eyes, and two red circles on its cheeks. There are pouches inside its cheeks where it stores electricity. It has short forearms with five fingers on each paw, and its feet each have three toes. At the base of its lightning bolt-shaped tail is patch of brown fur at the base.

She looked into the room to see the Pikachu was knocked out cold and he was hooked a machine that creates electricity. She watched as they intensified the setting and saw that the Pikachu woke up and jumped into the trainers arms.

"Well, if your looking to go to a Gym, the Straiton City Gym," Lynx heard her mom say as she walked over.

"Okay, thank you so much Professor Juniper," the boy replied.

"Hey mom, I'm going to head to the Straiton City Gym. I wanna challenge the Gym Leaders and start my journey there." Lynx said pulling out a Pokeball.

"Oh, Ash, this is my daughter Lynx. Lynx, this is Ash." Professor Juniper introduced the two trainers.

They nodded to each other in greeting.

"Hey, I'm going to head there as well, wanna travel together?" Ash asked her.

"Sure," she said as she released the Pokémon. "Come on out, Lucario." Lucario is a bipedal, canine-like Pokémon, with fur that is predominately blue and black. It posses a short, round spike on the back of each forepaw, in addition to a third on its chest. It has a long snout and ears. When it's mouth is open, it has two pairs of pointed teeth, one in the upper jaw and one in the lower. It possesses cream-colored fur on its torso, and blue fur on it thighs that resembles shorts. It has a medium length tail of the same color blue as well. It stands on its toes rather than its entire foot. It has has developed four black appendages on its head.

Ash pulled out his Pokedex and it said, "Lucario, the Wave Guidance Pokémon. The evolved form of Riolu. By catching the wave emanating form others, it can read their thoughts and movements."

"This is one of my three partners. They have been with me through thick and thin." Lynx said.  

"Cool," said Ash as he turned towards the door, "let's go!"

Lynx giggled because she too was excited for her next journey. She said goodbye to her mom and she and Ash headed on their way to the Straiton Gym.

~Time Skip~

Along the way they they made small talk like where they were from, and what they want to be. Ash then started to talk about which Pokémon he wished to see.