It All Kicks Off

This was the last place Baekhyun had expected to be. He was tied up on a bed, with his hands and his legs bound to the bedposts. Baekhyun was wearing a silk blindfold and he had a large gag in his mouth, restricting any noises he may make. Baekhyun thinks back to how he ended up like this. It was a day since EXO returned from a concert and were in their dorm, watching a horror movie. Baekhyun had thought it'd be funny to play a prank on the rest of the members.

He hears a door open, bringing him back to his senses and a bunch of people enter the room. They were laughing at something, maybe him. All of a sudden, everyone falls silent. Baekhyun felt a twitch of nervousness, knowing they were probably looking at him squirm within the restraints. Suddenly he feels a hand run down the side of his face, making him jump in surprise. He feels the large gag being removed. "Hello little Baekhyun! Enjoying yourself?" Baekhyun recognizes the voice of the EXO leader, Joonmyun and instantly realises why he's like this. He wishes he hadn't played the prank on the members. "Fuck you Hyung!" he replied angrily."No, we will be doing the fucking". Joonmyun receives a whine from the restrained boy beside him. Baekhyun hears a series of sniggers from the other side of the room, presumably the rest of the members. "Fuck!" Baekhyun screams out loud as a hand encloses his hardening cock. "Jesus Hyung, you're already getting hard! Do you like this?"

"Of course not!" The truth was that he was sort of enjoying this, but, if it was only just Joonmyun and who he thought was Sehun, he'd be more comfortable with it. But he knew the rest of the members were watching their movements, probably thinking what to do to him when it was their turn. "Shall we put this on you Hyung?"

"W-what is it?"

"A cock ring". Baekhyun shakes his head violently, not wanting any more restraints than he already has. "Too bad" he feels Sehun focus on putting the cock ring on his large member.

Baekhyun groans as he feels the cock ring touch the base of his cock. "Fuck!" He hears someone move onto the bed. "Let me shut him up". Its jongin this time. He removes his pants and positions himself in front of Baekhyun's mouth. "Open wide" Baekhyun tries to tell him to stop. Big mistake. As soon as Baekhyun opens his mouth to do so, Jongin thrusts into his mouth, filling it instantly and making both of them moan. Jongin starts mouth-fucking Baekhyun while Joonmyun teases Baekhyun's growing nipples. Sehun starts stroking Baekhyun's erection again, making Baekhyun turn into a squirming, moaning mess. Sehun continues for a few more seconds then pulls away, making Baekhyun pull away from Jongin and complain. Jongin continues to stroke himself due to the loss of contact. Minseok steps forwards toward the bed. He looks at Baekhyun's sweaty body. "Take off the blindfold" Joonmyun reaches around Baekhyun's small face and unties the silk blindfold. As soon as the blindfold is off, Baekhyun takes the opportunity to look around at his hyungs and dongsaengs. Most of them have their pants off, showing many growing erections. Over half of them are stroking themselves, whilst others were just sitting and watching the actions on the bed. Minseok brings Baekhyun back to his senses."i think he's enjoying this too much guys".

"No i'm not!"

"Don't lie to me Baekhyun. You know i hate it when you lie. Maybe we should punish you."

Baekhyun shakes his head furiously while shouting no at them.

"Minseok, maybe we should put those back on him" Yixing says, pointing to the blindfold and the gag. "agreed " Jongdae reaches over Baekhyun's mouth, purposely pushing his large length against his face. Baekhyun moans against him, making Jongdae grind as a reaction. "Hurry up!" Chanyeol exclaims, getting impatient for his turn. Jongdae picks up the blindfold and gag and throws them in Chanyeol's direction. 'If you're so impatient, you do it"

"Fine, i will" Chanyeol says, catching them. His long legs cover the ground between him and the bed in a matter of seconds. "Hey there Hyung... enjoying yourself?" Baekhyun looks away from His Dongsaeng, only to be confronted by Kyungsoo's cock. "It's either his cock or the gag"

Not wanting to sound like a slut, Baekhyun choses the gag, even though it's too big for his small mouth. Chanyeol places the gag in Baekhyun's waiting mouth. He notices that the gag is slightly smaller than Jongin. Baekhyun's mind starts to wonder, thinking about what the members may do to him, thinking about Joonmyun's cock, knowing he is the largest out of all of the members, followed closely by Sehun and himself. All of a sudden, he feels a large hand slap across his cute ass, bringing him back to his senses. "I said, who do you want?" Baekhyun looks at Minseok with questioning eyes. "You know exactly what I mean Baekhyun, who do you want?" Minseok suddenly closes the distance to Baekhyun and slips two fingers in Baekhyun's tight asshole, making Baekhyun moan around the gag slightly and clench around his fingers. "You're so tight Baby" he quickens his pace, slipping his fingers in and out. "Come on Baekhyun, just look at who you want!" Baekhyun opens his eyes and fixes them on Sehun. "I think he's decided. Sehun, you're up." Minseok slides his fingers back out of Baekhyun and is quickly replaced by Sehun's noticeably longer, slimmer fingers. Sehun had instantly pushed in four fingers, making baekhyun scream behind the gag, panting from the intrusion. "Come on, that's nothing. Maybe i should skip this and punish you instead?" not waiting for an answer, sehun pulls out his fingers and goes to reach for lube. "Go without it. I dare you." Jongin gives the Maknae a reckless look. "Fine, i will."

Sehun turns back to Baekhyun, who looks at him with pleading eyes. "Don't worry hyung, i'll look after you like you do for me" Sehun lines up in front of Baekhyun's trembling hole. Baekhyun knew it would hurt, but it hurt more than he thought. The instant Sehun thrusted in, Baekhyun threw his head back, screaming in pain, or pleasure. The other couldn't tell. All it was to them was the sound of a god that was given to them for their pleasure. He was theirs and theirs only. they could do whatever they wanted, starting with the youngest Sehun. Sehun could feel Baekhyun gripping his cock as Sehun made his way in deeper until his 7 inch cock was in as far as it could go. He slowly started fucking Baekhyun intensely, making sure he didn't hurt him too much for him to handle. "Fuck it" Sehun said, quickening up his pace to an exhilarating speed. Baekhyun started to shake his head, wishing it to stop. Moans were escaping past the gag, getting louder and louder with every time Sehun's cock touched his prostate. "Kyungsoo, come here" Kyungsoo practically ran across to Sehun's side. "Yes?"

"How much do you think he can take?"

"I don't know"

"Lets see. Help me fuck him" Sehun moved over to let Kyungsoo in. Kyungsoo wasn't as big as Sehun, but he definitely wasn't the smallest. Baekhyun knew this and he also knew that this was going to be extremely painful but by now, he couldn't do anything about it, other than shake his head, scream and cry as Kyungsoo thrust in with unison with Sehun. Hot tears stung Baekhyun's baby like face. Kyungsoo saw this and bent over to give him a sloppy kiss. Soon Chanyeol was on Baekhyun, bouncing up and down whilst getting a satasfying hand-job from Sehun. Sehun came first, followed by Kyungsoo. Chanyeol was left, bobbing up and down on Baekhyun for a few more seconds until he finally came. Baekhyun was left panting heavily, unaware that he still wasn't finished. Jongin, Yixing and Jongdae made their way over to the already exhausted boy, gazing at every inch of his perfectly toned body. Yixing walked calmly over to the bedside, reached over and undid the gag, and kissed Baekhyun's soft, plump lips. "You're ours. You hear? Don't you dare disobey us." Baekhyun replied with a soft 'yes' and he heard Yixing shifting on the bed and two legs were placed either side of his head. "Now, my little princess, let's see what you can do with that little mouth of yours"