Too Far

Baekhyun understood immediately and craned his neck forward until he was confronted by a large cock, dripping with precum. He started working his tongue along the underside of the length, making Yixing groan with pleasure. Baekhyun suddenly took the whole length in his mouth, almost down to the base and back up again, stopping to lick at the silt. The bed dipped as Jongdae and Jongin stepped onto the bed. Jongdae grasped Baekhyun's over-sensitive cock, making him groan around Yixing, sending vibrations up his cock, making Yixing moan, making everyone even more turned-on. Jongdae positioned his ass over Baekhyun and slowly lowered down, making him groan. Then Jongin, the only one left out of the trio not doing anything, settled down and began to eat Baekhyun's ass. Baekhyun could feel Jongin's tongue lapping up and mixing Kyungsoo's and Sehun's cum. He had to admit that he liked this, even if it was supposed to be a punishment. He felt so good, so horny, so, loved. Baekhyun had fucked some of the other members before but not all of them and definitely not like this. Jongin shoved in his massive length, bringing him to his senses and making him moan. "Shit baekhyun, i never thought you'd still be this tight".

"He's big as well" jongdae was slamming his ass up and down on Baekhyun's length, trying to find his own prostate. As soon as he finds it, he slams his hips down at the same angle. A high-pitched moan escapes from jongdae's mouth. "Baekhyun!!!" Baekhyun was close to cuming again already. Jongin had found Baekhyun's spot, making him moan with every thrust. Yixing was enjoying the feeling of hitting the back of Baekhyun's throat. Baekhyun looked up at yixing, who was looking at baekhyun and his soft, plump lips, swallowing his cock. seeing Baekhyun looking up at him made Yixing go crazy. He couldnt take his eyes off of those cute, doll, lust-filled eyes. Suddenly he lost sight of the beautiful eyes as Baekhyun had the biggest orgasam he'd ever had in his life. Sweat rolled down his forehead and he started to shake a little. "Oh, has Baekhyun had enough already?" Yixing was next to cum, slowly rolling his hips to ride out his orgasam. Cum slowly dribbled out of Baekhyun's mouth as Yixing stepped away. "F-f-uu-ck..." Jongdae was still slamming Baekhyun's cock into him, despite cum slipping out of his ass. Jongdae liked it rough and he also liked to top, so it was perfect for him. Jongin leaned forwards and started to kiss the nook of Jongdae's neck. Jongdae's breath started to get heavier and heavier until he finally came all over Jongin's toned stomach. He slowly got off Baekhyun while kissing Jongin. Soon Jongin was left alone on the bed with him. "He's gonna tear him apart, isn't he?"

"Yes"

"Aww shit, i wish he'd save the fun for us..."

"Me too Minseok Hyung, me too."

Suddenly there was a cry from the bed as Jongin leant forward and hit his prostate harder and faster. Baekhyun had his head back, eyes rolled back and was moaning endlessly. Jongin finally released in Baekhyun with a loud groan. Just as Baekhyun was about to cum again, Jongin pulled out, making him moan in annoyance. "Our turn Joonmyun"

"Finally!"