1

You couldn't remember anything. There was nothing but darkness.
Your limbs felt weak and you felt exhausted.
After realizing how you felt you soon went unconscious again, not feeling anything.

You moved your sore body slightly, feeling that you were on a bed or couch.
You could hear soft and dull voices, you couldn't make out what they were saying but you could tell there were people talking.

You moved more, even though pain went through your limbs as you did.
You groggily opened your eyes, squinting at the brightness.

The people in the room noticed this and stopped talking, their attention going to you.

You finally made out their figures, one was a super thin lady with something wierd on her head and was unnaturally white.
The other girl had strange hair in the shap of a box and and also had unnatural skin. She wore glasses, but you couldn't see through them.

They looked at you and then at each other and then you again.

"Um, hello there!" The thin girl said

You tried to respond but you couldn't get the words out. You're throat was too dry.

You needed water.

The thin girl looked at the other girl and she got the hint.

She went out of the room for a second, leaving you and the thin one. You looked at her, she also had wierd hair like the other girl. Everything was strange about them.

The girl with box hair came back and handed me a glass of water.

I glady took it and gulped it down.

I felt better but I was still sore.

"Thank you." I said, my voice still dry.

"No problem." She replied, gesturing to the glass "Drink."

I drank the rest of the water, my throat felt much better now.

I sat up, I barely could keep myself up but it worked.

The girls could tell I still felt a little weak, so the thin one left like the box haired one had did before, leaving me with the box haired lady.

"I should probably introduce us," she started and looked at me.

I nodded, and she continued.

"My name is Garnet, and that was Pearl. And you?"

"[Y/n]." I said weakly.

She nodded, "Pearl is bringing you food. After that, you should rest more."

I wanted to prostest, but I knew she was right. I just wanted to know more about what the hell was going on.

"We'll talk more after you rest." She said, as if she read my mind.

I nodded, and the thi-, I mean Pearl, walked in.

She handed me a plate with some food.

I thanked her, and after eating I rested again.