chapter 4

Rose
I was walking in the halls when I was pulled in a dark room

"WHAT THE FUCK"I yelled
"Shut your mouth"a vocie said OMG it belonged to jungkook Omg Omg and I just cusses at him who knows what he will do..........
Jungkook
I was mad at my parents it's my birthday and they aren't gannna be home so I was in a bad mood
I needed something to calm me down Andre go of my anger so I chooses rose to get rid of my anger so I saw her walking down the hallway and I pulled her to a closets"WHAT THE FUCK"ouch did i hear it right she cusses at me"shut your mouth"I shotted back she jumped a little so I punch her stomach and kicked her leg I pulled her hair and banged her in the wall she was crying and crying i kept banging her head and punching her"Jungkook plz so stop"she kept on begging"I HATE YOU"I yelled she started sobbing more I don't know what wrong with her...
"You promised""what?"
"You promised you won't say that to me it hurts""what the he'll are you talking about"when you were little when I was about to leave you you promised that you won't say those 3 words ever to me""HOW DO YOU KNOW"I yelled I was getting really curious"I AM CHARYOUNG PARK CHARYOUNG YOU BEST FRIEND WHEN YOU WERE A BABY TO 15 YEARS OLD!!!"I was so shocked I promised her no wonder every time I hit her I regret it"ch---Chaeyoung""yes jungkook,it's me"I quickly realized it was her so I hugged her she surprisingly hugged back I was so happy and mad at myself for doing what I've done she gets late to school because of me she get detention because of me and she get bruise because of me I was supposed to make her laugh,smile,and make her feel being cared for but I did the oppest.....
A/N
Omg jungkook finally remembers them And OMG WE ALMOST REACH 50 READ YAY
I'll update fast love ya😘