Welcome To The Family

Ricky's POV

Here we are... A month later.

In the hospital.

But this time, it's for something good.

Salem Brielle Olson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was snuggled into my arms as I was holding her.

I looked down at her and she seemed to be sleeping again, although she hasn't opened her eyes yet so I wouldn't know if she was really sleeping or not.

Suddenly she started squirming and I looked down at her. She was so cute.

"Hey princess!" I cooed. She really was cute. Her hair was growing in black like Lyla's, which was luck for her. She wouldn't have to dye it in the future like I do. It's such a pain keeping up with it, especially when your on the road.

Salem started squirming again, but this time she started crying too.

"Shh, Salem be quiet your going to wake up your mommy." I whispered.

I saw that her eyes were open.

She had the most perfect shade of a blue-grey. They would knock any boy dead.

"Hey cutie." I cooed again. I heard her cries turn to soft laughter.

"Does my face make you laugh?" I asked her. She just smiled at me.

"Your face makes everyone laugh!" I heard from behind me. I turned around and Abby was there.

"You really like scaring people don't you?" I asked her. A really big smile appeared on her face and she started to laugh which caused Salem to laugh too. I couldn't help but laugh at this point as well.

"Can't I get some decent sleep around here?" I heard Lyla ask groggily.

I motioned for Abby to shut the fuck up and then I just sat in a chair with Salem in my lap. Soon Salem fell asleep, so I just sat there quietly whispering to Abby until she had to leave.

"Thanks for coming."

"Anytime Rick!" Abby replied as she walked out the door.

About an hour later, I was just about to fall asleep but luckily Lyla woke up.

"Get some sleep babe, you were up for a while." Lyla stated. She took Salem from me and I just layed in the bed with her. Luckily for us, we could finally go home tomorrow and sleep in our own bed.