Special Affair

It was that look. The signal. His eyes would look into hers from across the room, and they'd know. She'd follow behind him in a non- conspicuous way, as he led her somewhere they could be alone. 

Walking into the pitch black room the girl furrowed her eyebrows.  

"Nick?" She whispered lightly. Slowly walking in, and closing the door behind her. She felt up the wall near the door looking for a light switch. She found it, switching the light on. Before she could turn around her hair was being moved behind her shoulder. She knew who it was as his breath began to fan over her neck and his hands slowly moved down her body, from her shoulders, stopping at her waist. 

"Found me." He whispered pulling her back against him. She wanted to give in. Give in like she had many other times before, but this was much more fun. She rolled her eyes with a giggle before stepping out of his grip. He loved the chase. 

"So this is T's room?" She asked walking towards the dresser. 

"Why are you doing this to me?" He groaned, running a hand though his hair. 

"Because it's fun." She replied picking up a lighter, and turning around now leaning on the dresser. "Have you wrapped that movie yet?" 

"Last week." He sighed taking a seat on the bed. "What about yours?" 

"The third." She flicked the lighter on, sparking a small fire. She moved her focus from the tiny flame, to the brunette boy sitting on the bed in front of her. The flame went away, as she then placed the lighter back onto the dresser. 

"So-" He started. She then made her way over to the boy. Nick swallowed thickly before continuing. "Have you met anyone?" He asked. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm always meeting people." She joked, lightly running her own hand through his hair that had grown out tremendously. 

"Shut up." He chuckled lightly. 

"You?" She asked, now sitting on his lap. 

"Nope." He answered.

"Cool." 

"Cool." Nick nodded. The room was filled with a comfortable silence for a few moments, as they looked into each others eyes. Nick licked his lips before moving his hand up to tuck her hair behind her ear. "I've missed this." He stated, cupping her cheek. His eyes darted from her green orbs to her lips.  She licked her lips, slightly tilting her head to the side. 

"Shut up and kiss me."