"sadderdaze"

I held my head in my hand close as the pounding of my head worsened from the lack of sleep last night. My nice couple days off of school had ended and I was expected to go to school in a few hours. I was still in my pajamas, sitting in my bed with my body leaning against the wall. My room spoke volume now since I took the time to decorate it yesterday instead of going out again. The long mirror was now on my closet door, I had some posters and strings with photos lined my walls above my bed and desk. Not to mention, my desk was now littered with different things. I had a lot of hobbies because of the whole, isolated from the world thing. I had boxes of legos and those weird magnet put together shit. My desk drawers were scattered with just tons of art shit my parents had bought me to help me keep distracted but I don't even use half the stuff in there. I also had clay and sculpting kits but alas, the story follows the art supplies as well. I had other bedroom needed things like drawers and also had somehow trashed my room with clothes and dirty plates and mugs. The only thing I hadn't set up yet was my tv and gaming systems.

I tried to but all the expensive things and wires were freaking me out and I didn't want to screw up and just mess up all my electronics.

To say the least, my room felt more presentable.

After taking a good gaze around my room, the headache subsided and I was back to Earth. My room was still dark and I didn't plan to open the blinds anytime soon fearing that the sudden brightness would end up giving me another headache. I wasn't planning to feel even more miserable than I plan to for my first day of school.

After debating, I got out of bed and it dressed in something tidy. Some shirt and flannel with pants seemed like the agenda today. Peering at the mirror as I slipped on some All-Stars, I still felt a little sloppy-looking. I grunted as I tried to button up the flannel seeing if it'd look better but ended up looking worse as the buttons didn't align so I undid them again.
I didn't dare to brush my hair again, (I brushed it yesterday after a shower anyway) so I slicked back my bangs, popped a couple pins, and decided to just push the rest of my hair in a hair tie. Presentable, I guess.

I opened the closet once more and reached into the back for the bookbag. I made sure that everything was present; I had my notebook and pencils with pens, burner phone, favorite books, harbucks gift cards, and some gum packs. Perfect.
I threw some Bobby pins in just in case and threw the strap over my shoulder.

My mother and father still had their jobs in Denver so it was no surprise to see them gone already. Luckily, the coffee maker was up and ready to go for a new brew so I went ahead and made some for my thermos.

I checked to make sure I had everything as I walked to the front door and throw on a jacket. Of course, since I was wearing a flannel too the fucking sleeves rolled up and it bugged me. I was fixing them until I stopped in my steps as I stared at my wrist.

"W-west.." I had mumbled it not knowing but it was about to trigger the thoughts of the night two days ago. My thoughts went directly to the foundation and then back to Kenny. I felt my breath go short as the thoughts raked up my skin. 'Does he go to this school? Will I see him again? What if he's lost interest in me. What if he really doesn't want to be my friend.' I try to shake the thoughts away as I ran back to my room to grab the foundation. It took a couple layers before I finally was able to cover the cursive west up but even then I hadn't noticed till now how different the color was to my actual skin. It was a lot darker. Again, I just try and forget about it and push my sleeve back down. I'll only be showing it once, it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Finally, I was out of the house and was heading towards the school. I tried to not drink up all of the coffee so I could have it for at least half of the school day. The neighborhood was surprisingly very quiet at this hour but I could tell that I was close to the school once I saw crowds.