Who's Your Daddy?

Man. This Imagine bring back some damn memories 😂 I smile when I read this because I wrote this Imagine almost 3 years ago & It makes me think how much I developed in writing & being a writer. I received a lot of love from it real quick. Well for those who had read my other imagines, you'll remember this one. I decided to remake this one 😄 for the first time readers, I hope you enjoy this & I also have a surprise for you 😁😏

You rolled your eyes as your mom was yelling at you. Of course the topic was about her boyfriend that she's been with almost a year now. "You need to respect him!" Your mom yelled in your face. You scrunched your face up & looked at her. "He's not my father! So why in the hell should I respect him?!" You screamed.

"Why are you so damn disrespectful? You think you're grown cause your eighteen?!" She questioned making you roll your eyes. Here we go again. This was the last thing that you wanted to hear from her.

"Whatever mama. Go to work & leave me alone." You mumbled as you made your way upstairs. Walking in the guest room, you seen your step dad, Brisn sitting on the couch watching the football game. You leaned on the door & chewed on your bottom lip as you began to study his features. Caramel skin, trimmed mustache, dark brown eyes, & the best of all his to die for smile. You may not respect him but you damn sure thought that he was sexy as hell. He turned around & looked at you with a smile on his face.

"You wanna watch the game with me baby girl?" He asked. You responded by rolling your eyes. "What makes you think that I wanna watch the game with you?" You asked with an attitude. He chuckled & stood up.

"You gonna start respecting me." He said staring at you. You held in your laughs then put your hand on your hip. "And if I don't?" You asked. He smirked & licked his lips. "You'll see." He responded then sat back down & looked at the television. You raised an eyebrow then made your way to your room. Tf you mean you'll see?

Later That Day

"I'm about to go to work. Brian is gonna stay here so he can keep an eye on you & be nice!" She warned you. You nodded watching her walk out closing the door behind her. You stood up & walked in the kitchen. Stopping in your tracks, your mouth slightly dropped at the sight of a shirtless Brian in the kitchen. Only thing that he had on was sweatpants & that wasn't helping cause you could see his dick print. He glanced at you then smirked catching you staring. You quickly looked away & he chuckled.

"Why you staring at me like that?" He asked. You smacked your lips. "Ain't nobody looking at you." You told him folding your arms. "Mhm. I need your help with starting everything for dinner." He told you as he washed his hands. You raised an eyebrow at him.

"No." You said in a dry tone. He stopped then slowly looked at you. "No?" He questioned making you sure you wasn't trying to play his life. "Uh yeah. You heard me." You said with a smirk on his face. He chuckled then stood in front of you.

"You think you're bad huh?" He asked. "I don't think. I know I'm bad." You told him with a slight giggle. "Go help cook." He told you again getting frustrated. "Nope."

"If I tell your add one more time I'll show you who's boss in this bitch." He warned you. You fold your arms. "N-ah!" He yanked your arm & pushed you against the counter. Before you can say anything, he turned you around & loosened the string to his sweats & pulled them down. You bit your lip as he pulled down your pajama shorts & ripped your panties.

"What are you d- uhh!" You moaned as he rammed into you. You gasped loudly & threw your head back. "Who the FUCK you think you talking to?!" He asked. You opened your mouth but nothing came out.  "Nah, Say it. Talk shit now!" He growled & slapped your ass. "Mmm f-fuck!" You moaned loudly then threw your head back.

He moaned under his breath & gripped your hips. "Shit you're tight." He bit his lip & gathered your hair pulling it back making you gasp & your head go further.

"You gonna cook now?!" He asked as he pounded you making y'all skin clap.

"F-fuck!" You moaned loudly trying to wiggle out of his grip & run. He smirked & pulled you back in his dick making you arch your back feeling him in your stomach.

"Oh god! I feel it in my stomach!" You homered. "Answer me!" He demanded slapping your ass harder.

"Mmm yes! Imma do it!" You responded. He groaned & pushed your back down making you arch your back perfectly. What am I doing? You thought to yourself. You knew that this was wrong... but it felt so right. Your thoughts went out the window as you felt a strange feeling in your stomach.

"Who's your daddy?" He asked as began to fuck you harder. You whimpered letting your eyes roll back."Y-you are!" You stuttered. "Who's your daddy?!" You heard him yell then yelped as he slapped your ass.

"You're my daddy!" You hollered wiggling your ass on his dick. He pounded you harder making your eyes roll back. "Daddy! Ooo fuck your my daddy! Your my daddy!" You yelled as your climax came. He grunt watching you cream his dick. A few moments later, he pulled out & nut all on your ass groaning. "Oh fuck!" He moaned then bit his lip as you wiggles your ass again giggling like a school girl. He looked at you as you looked exhausted breathing hard. Chuckling to himself, he fixed his sweats. "Get started & cook this shit." He warned you. You quickly nod your head & fixed yourself up.

"I'm your daddy. Don't forget that shit." He told you before walking out.

Well for the ones who's reading this for the first time do you like it? I hope you did cause this is one of my favorite imagines that I ever created. I want to thank the ones who has messaged me ❤️ I really appreciate it your messages made my day 🔆 now me being the cool person that I am, I have a surprise for you 😌 I decided to make a WHO'S YOUR DADDY PART 2! 😄😌😏 I hope y'all are very excited like I am. So I decided to give y'all a sneak peek. Here we go!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"Brian, Will you take this beautiful woman to be your wife?" The preacher spoke out loud. You stood by the side watching everything take place, crying. The problem was the tears wasn't tears of joy. They were tears of pain. The last thing that you wanted was your mom to marry the man that you feel in love with. Since that day in the kitchen, things between y'all became stronger. Especially the sexual tension. Everyday while your mother was working. It was like he was your man. Not hers. Your heart shattered as you heard the last words that'll change your life.

"Now I pronounce you man & wife. You may kiss your bride." The preacher said in joy. Brian smiled then grabbed your mother face crashing his lips onto hers. The whole church were filled with screams & applauds. Walking down the aisle, Brian smiled at everyone until his eyes landed on you. His smile slowly faded as he stared at your wet face. He looked down then walked out the church holding your mothers hand.

Well there y'all go 😄😄 Should I continue? 👀👀