Chapter 25: It's Like That (part 1)

<Wayo's POV>

Today is the first day of the semester.

P'Pha drove me to the Science Faculty. Actually, I still want to have breakfast with him but he has to go to his class. He was surprised by the congestion that is inside the campus due to early entry this semester.

I walked into my faculty building and I saw the Fairy Angels gang. Well, they do not need to be searched because they are the first who greets me especially Fairy Angels no. 1 with a large ribbon on his head.

"E-Bitch-Yo" E-Fat called.

That's what they call me. They all came close to me like I was their baby.

[note:] Call E is called when you are close to someone. This is one insult to the person you call. Commonly used by older people.

"Catch him! You look pretty good today, you just got in but everyone's view here is right on you" E-Fat said.

"Of course E-Fat (Fairy Angels No.1).If I'm not forcing him to be our campus Moon, he probably will not be as famous as today!" replied E-Mon.

E-Mon is proud of that. He approached and whispered to me.

"Who's the one who drives you?" E-Mon asked.

"Is there something strange about the car?" I answered.

"Tell me now! Do not let me force you until you have trouble with me!" E-Mon threaten.

Wow. He forced me and threaten me haha.

"Do not think that way ..." I said slowly.

I'm actually embarrassed, but not ashamed because P'Pha is my boyfriend. I should be proud and announce it to everyone. I'm just ashamed to admit it. Well, let's just say I'm not ready to tease them.

"Why E-Yo? Do you have anybody waiting for your fans to grow?" E-Mon is hunting me.

"What Club Fans did you say just now? Please stop it" I asked.

"Relax, we'll find out sooner or later" E-Fat continued.

"Yes, but if you do not want them you can give them to us?" E-Mon said with enthusiasm.

"But what about my fans?" E-Fat continued.

"In your dream E-Fat!" E-Mon exclaimed.

"Bitch!" E-Fat cursed E-Mon.

"Oho! Fat Bitch!" E-Mon said.

They asked again if Ming was taking me. Again, I did not answer. I pretended I was reading books and notes for our next lesson.

"E-Yo, do you know why we are all angry to you? How long do you let these rumors circulate? There are rumors you are dating a Moon campus, a senior and also Moon campus this year, is not the Star that should be with Moon, why instead you who have them all, what have you done to the goddess of love so she gave you that blessing?" E-Mon said.

Then I pinched him.

"Ouch" E-Mon screamed.

"Feel the pain, I felt it in my heart!" I said.

"Damn, why are you doing that" E-Mon protested.

E-Fat stood right between my thigh like he wanted to peddle merchandise and I could not do anything because E-Mon was intercepting me.

"Cheap travel package" E-Fat shouted.

"Bastard!" I swore.

"You can not stop it but you do not have to be influenced by it, you are our faculty celebrity anyway" Fairy Angel no. 3 defended me.

Thank you Fairy Angel no. 3.

After the first lesson this morning, I did not learn anything! I do not understand anything and do not write anything. Everything is so fast, is this true in university? I'm frustrated, huhu.

Though this is only 3 hours of lessons, I'm almost crazy. This is very different from my old school.

Now we have lunch in Cafeteria. As usual, I'm drinking Pink Milk. I pulled out my cell phone to greet P'Pha. I asked him if he was in the class and he answered he was hungry.

"I feel that you are really beautiful every day? They are all happy to see you. How do you become this? How can you be so beautiful?" E-Fat complained me.

"Use VVV cream!" said E-Mon while simulating lotion ads on TV.

"If you, E-Fat, use it with a smeared way then the effect will not be seen.You have to soak with the cream to succeed" continued E-Mon who quipped E-Fat.

"Huh, you're shit, E-Mon! Your skin is the one need to use that cream" E-Fat said.

I thought they are so funny. I've been accustomed to the cursing among them.

"E-Yo, my friend wants to get the number of engineering student that delivered you earlier, could I?" Fairy Angel no.3 asked me while he's chatting on her phone.

"Women or men?" I asked.

"He must be a man!" E-Mon guessed.

I shook my head and apologized and E-Mon was happy with my answer.

"I'm sure that's the guy who just drove you!" E-Mon exclaimed.

I understand what P'Pha once told me about I will be the center of attention, yes I look at all those around me. They look at me!

I took my Pink Milk with a craving.

Then suddenly my phone rang. It's a call from P'Pha, maybe he's taking a break.

"it's his man, his man called E-Yo !!!" E-Fat exclaimed.

I told E-Fat to be quiet before leaving them and received a call from P'Pha.

"Sawade khrup" he greeted.

"Wadee my boyfriend" I greet him.

You see, that's what we feel with our new relationship status.

"What about your lesson?" he asked

"It's okay, I guess" I replied lying.

"Come on, you need to review the lesson" he said.

"Yes, I will review it later" I replied.

"Which subjects? The basic science of biology?" He guessed.

"Yes Bio 101" I replied again.

"It's very easy, your boyfriend is good on that subject, I'll teach you later" P'Pha said casually.

Yes, he's a straight-A student. Biology 101 for him is just a basic lesson. Fortunately, I have a boyfriend like that.

"Is anyone approaching you?" he asked curiously.

"Of course not!" I replied without thinking.

"I just make sure" P'Pha said.

I look around me, I want to hide in the computer room like I did before, but now the physics majors pay attention to me. Do I really hate men?

"Do not worry, I'm an ordinary person," I said.

"~~~ I am just an ordinary person willing to give my whole heart to you" P'Pha sang Kon Tummada song to tease me, the song I sang for him during the Star Moon contest last week.

"P'Pha !!!!" I shouted into the phone.

"Hahaha, I want to have lunch now" he laughs.

"I still have to meet my senior" I said.

"Okay, I'll wait for you" said P'Pha.

I'm very happy. That is our current relationship, so clear and certain. I feel like a winner this year. Yes, It's Like That!

"Hey!" greet somebody.

Still in a phone call I looked up to see the person ...

(end of chapter 25 part 1)

If happy with this story, please click on the star or leave some comments.

Happy reading...

Dimas