We Will Find Him

*THIRD PERSON POV*

Steve paced back and forth throughout the room with his arms crossed. "Steve, why don't you take a seat." Natasha Romanoff said to him. Steve looked up at her. "What would you do?" Steve asked trying not to let his eyes fill up with tears again. "I love him Natasha, and he could be dead for all we know." He was biting his nails and kept pacing back and forth. Natasha walked over. "It will be okay. I promise." She said trying to calm him down. "Dammit, you don't know that." Steve said and sat down. "We need to work with everything we have." Coulson spoke up. "Steve, did that man look at all familiar?" He asked looking over at Steve. "No. I've never seen him in my life. But I saw his arm, he's for sure Project Centipede." Steve said looking up. "We've dealt with them before." Melinda May said standing with her arms crossed. "He said something about his master wanting him dead." Steve said trying not to freak. "Is that it? Nothing about location or anything you can recall?" Natasha asked sitting down next to him. "No." Steve replied rubbing his eyes. "Is there any way we could track him or the guy who took him?" Coulson asked. Steve jolted up and turned to him. 

"JARVIS!"

Steve, Phil, and Natasha drove to Tony's house. "How are we getting in?" Steve asked turning to Coulson. "I can handle that." He replied quickly. "You might want to stand back and plug your ears, it's a bit loud." He said. Phil took out a small circular thing and walked over to Tony's door. He latched on the device and clicked a small button. He jogged over and plugged his ears. Everyone plugged their ears and there was a small 'boom'. They all opened their eyes and saw that the door had swung open. "See, easy." Coulson said turning to Steve. They all ran inside. "Okay where now?" Natasha asked turning to Steve. "Okay, when I was here, JARVIS was like a robot that talked throughout the house. "Yeah, I know that Steve. Where are Tony's suits and all that." She said crossing her arms. "Oh! Downstairs!" Steve said as he took off. They ran downstairs and saw Tony's suits and all his work. "Is JARVIS hooked up right now?" Natasha turned to Steve. "Umm... he should be, I think." Steve replied. "How do we know?" Coulson asked looking around. "JARVIS?" Steve shouted. "Captain Rogers. I see you have broken into Mr. Stark's house." JARVIS said from out of nowhere. "That's him!" Steve said turning to Phil and Natasha. "JARVIS! We need you to help us." Phil said speaking up. "Agent Coulson? You have broken into Mr. Stark's house. I cannot help without his permission of course." JARVIS replied. "JARVIS, Tony has been compromised. Please!" Steve shouted. 

"How can I help." JARVIS replied. "JARVIS, where is Tony right now?" Natasha asked. "I am sorry, It seems that Mr. Stark's suit has been shut down or destroyed. I am unable to locate him." JARVIS replied. "No." Steve said under his breath. "Is there any other way you can track him?" Coulson asked. "I'm afraid not. But, if it would help, I have the location from where Mr. Stark was before he was disconnected with me." JARVIS said. "Yes! Where is that!!" Steve asked suddenly finding some hope. JARVIS gave them the location and they took off. Agent Coulson called in his team to meet up at the place. He told them to bring guns too. 

They parked the car at the location JARVIS had given them. A few minutes after they had arrived, the others arrived too. "We all here?" Coulson asked and agent May handed out guns. "Yes." She replied and closed the door. "Okay the coordinates lead to right over there." Natasha said pointing over to a dumpster with her GPS. They were parked in a nice little open ally somewhere downtown. They all started walking over toward the dumpster looking cautiously around for any sign of danger. Steve ran ahead and opened the dumpster lid. "Phil." Steve said with an uneasy tone. He ran over and peered in. Tony's suit was lying in the dumpster.

"Okay look everywhere! They couldn't of gone far!" Steve shouted to everyone. 

They all looked around. "Steve!" Natasha called out from the other side of the Ally. They all ran over. She was kneeling down. "Look." She said showing Steve the ground. There was a pothole that had been lifted up from the ground. "They might be down here." Natasha said. Steve moved the pothole lid out of the way. "There's a ladder." Coulson said as he took his flashlight and scanned below. "But we don't know for sure if he's down there or not." Agent May said. "Okay, here's the plan. May, you an the others stay here and call for little backup and keep watch. Romanoff, Captain Rogers, and I, are going down." Coulson said as he turned to May. "Okay. Be careful." She replied.

They made their way down the hole and saw a narrow tunnel.

"Keep both eyes open." Phil said as they started walking with flashlights and guns through the damp, dark, tunnel.