Chapter 11

Author's Note: What I 'claim' to come from the Icha Icha Paradise novel does not actually come from Naruto and I don't own it either. This actually describes a scene from a manga called "Love & Sex".

"But you're still doing that." Her hand was still on my leg and unconsciously rubbing up and down my thigh. "And unless you can take care of it then I must wait." I groaned, referring to what I was now hiding under the table thanks to her.

I was still looking away, but I heard an 'oh!' as she figured out my meaning and just like that her hand was gone. I turned back to the other cheek to confirm and stared straight at the booth across from me.

Yep, she's gone.

Again, all the pictures I use are with the exact character I'm basing Yuki off of and not just random clips for the poses

For the rest of the time at the bar and on the way back to his apartment I stayed to myself. I was still a bit shocked by the reaction that I brought out of him to think of anything else good to do to mess with him. I mean, I knew I was going for something distracting, but even still I never imagined I'd ever have an effect on a man like that...at least not on someone with a purer heart and intentions like Kakashi.

Kakashi immediately went for the shower once he entered the apartment, slamming the bathroom door shut behind him. Not planning to repeat that awkward incident again I went to the bedroom and got comfy on the bed. 

I picked up the current copy of Icha Icha Paradise and started to read it aloud while I waited for Kakashi to get out of the shower. I giggled a little before I started, thinking how funny it would be to see him blush about it again...and then I quickly started to blush myself.

"It was now just the two of them alone in the stock room. 'What does he  plan to do..?' She wondered anxiously as she combed through the files. 

Suddenly Nariyima came up behind her, wrapping his strong arms around her torso and pulling her close to him. "Now why is it you won't look at me?" He whispered into her ear, sending chills down her spine.

"Let me go..."

"Hmm? What's that you said? 'It's alright?' Okay then." Then Nariyima slid the hand that was across her chest through the collar of her shirt. The buttons popped open, making it easier for him to reach in and grasp Yukinaa's breast.

"Sto..."  'Why? My body has no strength under his touch' She wondered.

"Stop, huh?" He asked, finishing for her. He grasped her chin and held it tight in his firm hands. "But it's my responsibility to make you burn"

"Wha-" Before Yukinaa could question he tilted her head to him behind her and crashed his lips onto hers. She deepened the kiss and soon his tongue was exploring every crevice of her mouth. He took this opportunity and discarded her of her sweater and button up. Her bra was precariously pushed up over her breasts and his hand trailed up her thigh until he was cupping her mound.