Untitled Story Part

A/n: My best friend wrote this for me. I would like everyone to know Y/S/N is your sibling's name. Thank you, I hope you enjoy.

Today marked one year of Jungkook's Military assignment, finished. Y/N sighed softly as she read the date on her phone, turning around in bed to nothing but the blanket and unused pillow. Just one more year, she thought hopefully while sitting up in bed. She ran her hand along where Jungkook would usually be laying down while she laid beside him and they cuddled until they were both forced up from bed.

Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes,

But it's the only thing that I know.

Feeling tears start to well up in her eyes, she quickly got out of bed, unplugging her phone from her charger and getting out of the bedroom to go have breakfast.

When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes,

It is the only thing that makes us feel alive.

She sat alone on the bar stools that were placed near their breakfast bar. It was one of the few things they actually agreed on in the process of decorating this apartment to make it their own. The idea of having they needed just... there and them being able to sit together. It was killing two birds with one stone.

She moved her elbow to rest against the cold counter, her chin resting in the palm of her hand as she scrolled through twitter. She felt a smile graze her lips as she saw the other members of BTS posting and wishing their maknae a great life. She scrolled through the comments of fans wishing their best for him. The tears were back almost immediately at the thought of not being able to see her beloved for another year... she sniffed putting her phone face down on the counter. She let a sob out, wiping her eyes to get rid of any tears.

We keep this love in a photograph.

We made these memories for ourselves.

"No, Y/N," she told herself, "you promised you wouldn't cry. You promised you wouldn't get sad... I can't cry..." she whispered, clutching her hand to her heart and leaning her head on the counter and allowing her year of holding in tears out. She sobbed loudly, shoving the rest of her toast into her mouth. "Jungkook..." she mumbled, opening her phone and finding her favourite picture of him. He was curled up on the couch with Amaryllis, smiling softly at the camera with a small finger heart. She laughed out a sob, wiping her dripping tears away.

Where our eyes are never closing,

Hearts are never broken,

And time's forever frozen still.

She took a deep breath to calm herself down, a soft smile on her lips as she wiped the tears off of chin. She cleared her throat, staring straight ahead at the shelf of spices they kept in the kitchen. "Okay, get your shit together." She told herself, getting up and doing the dishes from this morning and the night before. She had to admit that it was a lot easier to do the dishes without Jungkook in the house, mostly because he always ate a lot of food, not that she minded. Once done that, she went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth so that they were shining, getting weird flashbacks of when she had braces.

So you can keep me

Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans,

Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet.

You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home...

Days where she missed Jungkook were the days she was most productive, which was almost everyday surprisingly. Keeping the house clean, herself healthy, and still being in school for becoming a veterinarian took a toll on her, especially since her beloved wasn't there to keep her company and cheer her on. She could just imagine Jungkook aggressively mopping the floor and yelling "Y/N-AH, FIGHTING!"