Chapter Two: " Take a picture, It'll last longer"

Don't ask why but this is kind of my favorite chapter although it's just the second chapter! I have no idea why but it's just that i really like it!

Oh and one important thing! My most important exams are finished and i only have art finals to do then that's it! I'll be free and will try to update ever two days if not every day!! But anyways enjoy the story!!

Chapter two: " Take a picture, It'll last longer"

As i got in the class, everyone was...well...kind of throwing pieces of paper on everyone and some guys were playing with a basketball and some of the people, who would probably be considered as nerds, are sitting at the front, scrambling extra notes in their copybook. But who am i to judge, right!

I took a seat at the back of the class near a window, putting on my earphones and putting a random song on.

I gradually started singing along with the lyrics, shutting my eyes.

Barely minutes later, the teacher burst into th class, with messy black hair and red eyes. He did not look scary at all. Note the sarcasm! He looked at the papers at his desk and looked up searching for a certain face. When he locked eyes with me, he did a small nod, probably knowing that they have a new staudent and that student is me! But the best part is that he didn't even try and make me introduce myself in front of the class in front of everyone! I starting to lime this teacher already!

As i took off my earphones, he started explaining about the biography of some people who had done things in the past and half of it was just boring af! But it was not as boring as the one i used to do in my other school!

In the middle of all of this, i nearly, i repeat, Nearly dozed off. And to be honest this is the very first time of me dozing off in a class! That never happens...like ever even in the other school as we were never listening to the teacher and we were only playing or not even trying the enter the class! The prof was kind of the strick ones at school.

I only woke up from some of the girls in my class squealing like crazy chicks. "Late again Mr Nathaniel whatever your first name is!" i heard the prof say and my eyes looked up from my copybook and stared directly into the blue eyes boy standing in front of the door. He shrugged off all the sqeals he was getting from the girls and the teachers comment and came next to me and sat down. The heat radiating from his body instantly surrounded me. He smelled like mint. Some girls were giving me death glares as the others were still harassing him with thier eyes.

Ewww.

I got goosebumps just looking at that!

10 minutes went by painfully slow as the teacher gave us some work to do meanwhile he was doing some stuffs in his laptop.

The Nathaniel guy was still next to me but now he was drawing something in his copybook.

Well to be honest, this is weird! Although I've not been in this school for long but, in my stay here, I've already humiliated myself i  front of that soccer player and now this very awkward and uncomfortable silence. I've never in my entire life stayed silent for so long!

What do i do??

Ugh think Alex think

Ah try going with the normal type of convos like "hey, how are you?'

Nooo that's lame!!

Gah why is it so freaking difficult to come up with a start of conversation??

You know what? Did do it!

"Hey! I'm Alex, What's up?" I will regret this my whole fucked up life

Why did i even try? Why can't i greet like a normal person would??