☆The Wheel☆

John P.O.V

We finaly got to the fair with alex. He was thowing some ping-pong balls into bukets and he never missed. We where opposites. I was the geek. I'm sensitive, shy, wierd, small, weak and an introvert. Alex was the jock. Strong,tall (Well he is short its so cute!) Smart, and.an extrovert. I  watched him win a price which was a necklake "i won you something peaches" alex said calmy i blushed as he showed me the neckless "thanks alexander." I said shyly.
At somepoint will went on the ferris wheel. Alex was scared but, i said that if he gets scared, i will take care of him. We went on "im so scared john...." alex was shaking."don't worry alexander.. you will be fi-" the power cut off.. we were at the top, power cut off, NO LIGHTS. NO POWER. NO SIGNAL AND(Alex's fear) THUNDER (no rain) Alex was screaming,Crying,Shaking,Breathing heavily. "JOHN PLEASE HELP ME IM SCARED!" I got close to him and hugged him but it didn't help..There was an anouncement *im sorry for yhe power cut please find the closest shelter as the power will be on im 30 minutes anyone on the ferris wheel will have to jump off on to a crash mat staring from the top* the doors opened for us alex was scared. "John hold me.." alex squeaked "alex we have to jump.. look we will survive i promise you." I said alex held my hand and hugged me when we were closed to the out side. "I love you alex." I said walking to the edge and leaning back and pushing off the edge falling though the sky. Alex was hugging me. Alex was screaming. I was on he bottom he was on top as we are falling. When we were close to the ground alex let go of me and fliped around falling on his back. We hit the crash mat and i was super tired "John don't give up on me!" I heard alex shout "im fine im so tired" alex's tears fell from his face and hugged me "thank god your okay!" Alex cried as ge calmed down. "I was just tired." I said blushing. "You don't understand john.. i don't want to lose you i love you." Are faces were red. "I love you too lexi~♡."

(A/n PREPARE FOR A SMUT NEXT CHAPTER)🌈🌈😏💕💕💕💕