8.

yeri, jungkook and tzuyu are at the library to do some revision for their upcoming exam. meanwhile, taehyung and jimin as usual, they skipped the study time by saying they still could do it without having to struggle.

"enjoy your life." the words jimin always says when yeri whines over lazy ass taehyung to him. yeri realised she whines to the wrong person.

jungkook and tzuyu give up over inviting those two to study. plus, they always create excuses not to participate. even if they decided to came and join the study, they will eventually leave in couple of minutes later saying they need to buy some foods but then, never really comeback.

stupid duo.

yeri rests her head on the table, she's staring at the currently dozed off tzuyu infront of jungkook and then changes her gaze to jungkook on her left, who looked so focus on his book, he looked so determined and serious.

yeri scoots closer to him, take a glance at his book as some revision books scattered around his working area.

"what is it?" jungkook asks yeri, he did not even take his eyes off the book. he just could senses yeri peeks over him, so he wants to know why yeri does that.

"aren't you tired? you have been working on the same subject for like five hours straight without resting." yeri raised her lips, looking like she's pouting.

"i need to slay this subject." he exclaimed, seriously.

"why though, you looked like you're worn out already, kook." she utters, playfully. poking onto his biceps.

"hmm, if i want to beat you, i need to study harder."

"huh kook i told you, to beat me, you have to study smarter! not harder!" yeri snorts. she supports her face using her palm on the table and stares the man.

"i cannot find the difference between harder and smarter, though." jungkook drops his pen, he looks at yeri, yawning and stretching his body. "no pain no gain." he added.

"ugh lame. lame." yeri replies, mentally face palmed. jungkook chuckles at her reaction.

"look at tzuyu though." yeri puckers, points tzuyu using her lip. they both look at the same direction where tzuyu sleeps with her mouth slightly open. even so, her godly appearance was not slightly scratched.

jungkook abruptly pulled out his phone, click on the camera icon before capture a photo of tzuyu with it. yeri laughs softly.

"she's beautiful though, even in that state." says yeri out of the blue. jungkook looks at her with a warm smile drawn on his lip, he nods his concent.

"don't worry, i have seen you asleep countless of times, you're not bad at all too." jungkook mutters, the words roll out of his mouth complimenting yeri as if it is the most normal thing.

yeri glances at him with a smile. she wasn't sure why her heart flutters at it. jungkook always give compliments to her though.

"oh of course." she flips her hair proudly, hiding the butterflies in her stomach.

jungkook grabs a bottle of mineral water on his side, chugs it down a little to quenches his thirst.

"kook, you're tzuyu's childhood friend, right?" he nods to the question. "haven't you once, fall in love with tzuyu?" yeri asks.

Jungkook furrows.

"what's with the mood?" he questions her back without answering her question.

"i just thought, tzuyu is a very attractive lady, she is like the closest person you have other than the three of us, i can't imagine you had never like her."

"well, i don't remember having a slight crush over tzuyu. but, i do remember i love her as a sister, until this day." he says calmly, staring into yeri's eyes.

"are you sure it was not the essence of love?" yeri demands.

"100% sure."

"how are you so sure?"

"because, i love someone else." he blurts out, but stay composed while looking out at the window as if he did not mention that thing.

yeri gulps down her throat.

"really? mind to tell me who?" yeri grabs his arm, asking him to look at her back. she was rather excited, making jungkook dislike it. she shouldn't be excited about this.

jungkook forces a grin. "nope." he cockily replies her.

"what a jerk." yeri mumbles, hitting that man's shoulder.

.

"want to look at your new dp photo in my contact?" jungkook contempt says, looks at tzuyu softly. yeri giggles as she shakes her head.

"what? a monkey again?" she drops her eyelid into half, keep a straight lip.

"this." he shows her the photo. tzuyu grabs his phone from his hand and looks at it closely.

"awwwwww!" she squeals faintly, smiling wide and turns to look at jungkook. her eyes shoots overflowing love.

"where did you even found this photo of an angel?" tzuyu mutters joke around, she loves how she looked on the photo. jungkook usually put on a  camel or a penguin picture as her dp on his contact. she was glad to know that jungkook finally uses the real human-photo of herself.

"goddess!" she remarks with a laugh.

jungkook sputters as he grasps back his phone from tzuyu.

"jerk, atleast you know how to have a better quality of dp for a tzuyu. god thank god! god, finally!" tzuyu scrunches her nose.

"hoi, sleepy head. lets go grab something to eat. i bet those two ugly people would never comeback." says yeri interupts those two from keep on arguing to each other.

"ugh obviously, i bet, yes." tzuyu agrees.

they out all their belongings into their bag and quicken their pace out from the library building for foods!