Mystery Sans

I waved bye to Mr. Fresh and went to go meet my next sans I snapped my fingers and a paper made out of cotton candy, with chocolate writing, "Ok, let's see who's next, Ink it looks like." I teleported to Ink but instead something stopped it and I appeared in front of the mystery sans, "O-oh hello." I said, backing up. He looked at me with hatred, "Who are you?!" He yelled, I looked at him, my eyes went dark, "I-I'm JB." "Your real name!" He barked, "I-it's Jelly Bean, its Jelly Bean!" I said terrified , shielding my head. "Stay away from Fresh!" I looked up, "M-mr. Fresh?" "Ya he's mine not yours so stay away from him.." He held a bone in his hand, "Or else." He crushed the bone and was gone, I appeared in front of a different sans, he had black paint on his cheek, and a giant paint brush. "Whoa." I said. "Hello! You must be from the candy au." He held out his hand, he looked a little bit like the mystery sans, he looked at me, "You ok sweety." He asked, I didn't notice I was shaking, I held my arm and nodded my head. "What happened? Did someone scare you?" I shook my head scared that if I told him the mystery sans would end me. "Ok, I'm Ink." "I-I'm JB." I said trying to settle my voice. "JB? What's it stand for?" He asked looking into my eyes, "Jelly Bean." I said blandly. "Who gave you that nickname?" "M-mr. F--" I didn't finish too scared of what would happen. "M-m--" "Jelly Bean?" I started to sweat slightly and quivered remembering how he broke the bone with ease. "JB!" Ink yelled like he was saying my name repeatedly, he put his hand on my shoulder, I jump and was about to run, but I couldn't move. My soul turned rainbow and I stopped in my tracts. "Jelly Bean calm down, something is wrong and I would like to know." He crossed his arms and looked at me, my soul still in his power. "I-I'm sorry I didn't want to lie I was just scared." "Scared? Of what?" I looked down at my rock candy soul knowing how easy it would be for the mystery sans to crush it. "Nothing, just startled ya." "Ok b--." Ink started. "I'm sorry I have to go." I teleported to a place, my safe place. I looked at the paper again and went down the line, next up Error.