Welcome to Beacon Hills!

Chapter 1

3rd pov

On their way to Beacon Hills, was Rose and Jordan. They were driving in Jordan's car. Jordan had just picked Rose up from the hospital and gone to her house to pick up her stuff and now was on their way to Jordan's apartment.

The drive so far has been quiet, Jordan wanted to ask her how she was feeling, her being out of rehab after 1 and a half years, but he didn't want to upset her, so he stayed quiet. After a solid 40 minutes, he spoke up,

" Are you okay? I know it's stupid to ask but I just want you to know that I am here for you if you want to talk," He said as he glanced at her from the corner of his eye.

" Yeah, I know thanks," she answered quietly, after a few more minutes they drove by a sign that said 'Welcome to Beacon Hills' in big bold letters.

(Timeskip- In Jordan's apartment)

" You don't have to unpack, I can do that," Jordan said as Rose was about to pick up a box.

" I'm not an invalid...I can take care of myself," she said with an angry but quiet voice and looked at him with a sharp stare.

" I know that Rosie, but I don't want you to hurt your back again," as he said that her glare softened and she slowly put down the box on his kitchen table.

"Okay, now we can get started! So... where to put your stuff," he said with a smile.

After about 2 hours they were half done. Rose insisted that he had to take a coffee break.

"So.. I can enroll you in the school... but only if you are ready!" She looked down nervously for a second and then looked up at him, nodding she said,

" Yeah, I'm ready,"

(Time Skip- School morning)

Waking up early in the morning was something Rose absolutely and completely despised, but waking up to a fresh cup of coffee isn't that bad. Starting the morning with putting on her back brace and later drinking her coffee, then picking out an outfit. She chooses to wear her favorite black dress that reaches just above her knees and a beige leather jacket. To match her dress she choose to wear a pair of black, high-heeled boots and a pair of black leather biker gloves. A pair of black sunglasses and a choker necklace.

Efter she put on her make-up, she walked out of her room and into the kitchen to see a note on the table. 

" Had to work early, have a great day. Your car is in the garage. See you later, Jordan." She read out loud. Later she walked out and opened the garage door to see her baby, her Chevy Impala 67. She happily hopped in and drove out of the garage, closing the door behind her she started to drive to school.

"Wish me good luck, mom, and dad...." She whispered.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the super short chapter.

I hope you guys like it!

Dea :P