Chapter 9

I'm perched over the ledge of an old stone blocked building. We were hiding down in a dark, small house hidden so even if the cops peered down here, they wouldn't see us. Blue scoffed as he held Skids upside down by his ankle his grip strong on the roof. "Man, stupid cops." Skids whined. I turned to see Mudflap and Bee holding onto a roof while Blue also held onto the ankle of an upside down Skids.

"This is what's called blending in like a ninja." I ignored the twins, like always. "We're safe, for now." I told them.

"Okay, we're running out of time. Simmons go call Lennox... now." Sam started, but Simmons interrupted with a fair point. "You're on the worldwide Wanted List. Try calling one base, they'll track you here in seconds. CIA all over the place."

"If one of you don't call now. I'll beat both y'all up so no one recognizes you." they both turned and looked at me. "I'll don't test me," I warned.

"Go Simmons, now!" I demanded looking out for the cops. "Today!" Mikaela added in being the look out with me.

"Alright! Alright! Just don't murder me! Sheesh!" Simmons whined taking the payphone off of the hook. Putting it to his ear clicking in Will's phone number. "Is it ringing?" Sam asked, I roll my eyes, "Seriously?" Sam rolls his eyes in return standing next to Simmons to listen in on the conversation between Simmons and Lennox.

"Hello Captain Lennox speaking what can I do for you?"

"Go somewhere no one can hear you." Simmons orders.

"I'm by myself now talk whoever you're," Lennox replied, irritated.

"This is former agent Simmons of Sector 7 we need you to bring 'The 'Big Blue' to Egypt. Now it's important."

"Egypt? What the hell are you doing there?"

When I heard that, I smiled a bit, I stand up on my feet taking the payphone from Simmons.

"Hello? Will?"

"Lily? What are you doing in Egypt?"

"We found a way to bring back Optimus from the dead. So we need you to bring him here to Egypt. Now. It's urgent."

"I don't know it sounds risky Lily." With Galloway breathing down my neck it doesn't sound possible."

"Will you won't have much of choice now, the Decepticons are planning on killing us all. So Galloway won't have a reason to complain now." I replied, humorously. Will chuckles lightly. "Alright, I'll see what I can do. But I can't promise it will be easy."

"Alright. Talk to you to later. Will." I said, happily.

I put the payphone back on the hook with a smile on my face, "So I guess that went well?" Sam clarified, making sure. I nod my head.

"That sounded like a normal conversation. The only thing remotely suspicious was the coordinates." Simmons commented. I shrugged.

"Will and I, along with Everyone in NEST, are pretty close. So he has to help me." I explained.

Leo came running up to us, using a woman's facemask thing. I snorted. He was so girly. "Wait, who are you?" Simmons asked, stopping him. "It's me. Leo. Me. Leo. Leo. Leo. The cops are coming, we've got to go." after he said that I could hear the sounds of sirens.