1

You had just recently moved from your home to a place called Beach City.

You hadn't gotten to explore it much so this was the perfect time.

You had seen nothing really interesting just what a normal town would have.

But then you saw a place called 'Funland' that looked like a fair.

Curious, you went into the place and looked around.

While looking around though, you saw something strange.

A kid, a green girl, and purple girl.

You couldn't believe it at first but just brushed it off as skin paint. But the green ones hair bothered you.

The boy noticed you and started heading towards you with the girls with unusual skin tones.

This alarmed you and you looked around for a way out but it was too late.

"Hello!" The boy said with a smile while the girls looked at you strangely.

"Uh, hello-" you replied awkwardly.

He looked at you strangely and then looked surprised and happy, which confused you.

"You must be new!" He said excitedly.

You sighed and nodded.

The young boy got stars in his eyes and suddenly grabbed your arm and dragged you around.

The girls followed you and the child and gave, giving you strange looks.

The child introduced himself as 'Steven', the green one as 'Peridot', and the purple one as 'Amethyst'.

You told them your name is [Y/n], and Steven showed you around the place.

Even though you've already seen everything, you let him. He was a nice kid. Also, you thought those girls were gonna kill you if you declined his kind gesture.

After he was done, he asked you if you would like to be friends and hang out.

You nodded, he was a nice kid and you wanted to know what was the deal between those two girls.

"Well, goodbye [Y/n]!" Steven waved at you, walking away to go home.

"Bye!" You replied, once he was out of sight you started walking home.

Once home, you layed down on the couch and turned down the TV.

"This is gonna be an interesting place..." you said quietly, falling asleep.