Filler

George,Ron, Ginny and Zoya emptied out the boxes and placed the new prank items in the shelf.
Zoya finished putting the last product, a box of fever fudge.

There was a moment of tension between George and Zoya.
"You want to maybe sit down and talk or would you rather-"
"Let's get out of here please..." She replied cutting him mid sentence.

Walking into the streets of diagonal alley, Zoya marveled at the place she thought was a dream. It had been quite a lot of time since anything really interesting happened with her. Her best friend wasn't with her anymore,She had parted from her family, her lonely little life was eating her alive. She thought she was going crazy but maybe all she needed was a little help.

George was going through something similar. He lost his best friend, his twin, his prank partner. He had only half of him left. He cried himself to sleep, parted from his family. Though he had gotten over Fred's death, something kept reminding him that a little part of him was gone forever. Something inside, maybe his appearance of his habit of talking only mid sentence just waiting for the rest of it to complete itself was constantly reminding him of Fred.

All her needed was happiness and all she needed was a friend.

Maybe it was destiny that bought hem together or maybe it was just a mere coincidence.

All they needed was each other. The only thing that they had to do was find the happiness in each other.

It was only them.
Only Zo and George.