Pain comes from what happens to those close to you

AN: told you guys I was gonna publish today, I hope to keep this schedule up. any ways enjoy the story..

Chapter 2 Pain comes from what happens to those close to you

Naruto opens his eyes and sees a white ceiling. Having been here so many times he knew exactly where he was. Why am I here, wasn't I with Hitomi-chan, He looks over to his left and sees little Hitomi's head slouched and eyes closed, He then looks at his hand and see's she has a hold of it tightly. Whatever she saw shook her up I hope she's ok. Naruto thinks as he lets go of her hand.

"Naruto-kun!" a fully awoken Hitomi yells and latches onto him with a hug. Naruto flinched at the touch but then relaxes under it.

"I was so worried, you looked so broken I don't know how they made you better again. Whatever you did please don't do it again" Hitomi chokes out as her tears flow down her eyes. Naruto looks into her eyes and smiles,

"Don't cry Hitomi i'm all better see!" He exclaims and flexes his scrawny arms. She sniffles twice before giggling and poking his arm. She then looks up to Naruto with a small smile on her face.

"Naruto-kun I'm joining the academy next week would you like to join me ? " She asked with puppy dog eyes and a lower lip. Naruto then just nods his head.

Next week (classroom)

Everyone sat in their seats thinking about what they will all be like as Shinobi, then all of a sudden the room grows quiet when certain blonde walks into the room and right behind him was Hitomi, they take their seats in the back of the class and wait excitedly for their new sensei to come out. After a couple minutes the class began to talk again and chatted about random and different things around the room.

"Alright class settle down" A man yells out while walking to the class podium. He stands tall and gives them a blank face with no expression before smiling at the class when their quiet.

"My name is Umino Iruka and I'm going to be your sensei for your seven years in the academy. Now when I call your name stand up and say your name and tell me one thing about yourself".

"Uchiha Sasuke" Iruka called out, Sasuke stood up.

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke and I like to train with nii-san" Iruka smiles and then calls out the next name.

This went on for a bit but Naruto tuned most of them out, The only ones he listened to where Hinata , Kiba's. Until Hitomi's name was called.

"My name is Uchiha Hitomi and I like to hang out with Naruto-kun and Itachi-niisan". Hitomi says with a small smile on her face. This causes the class to start gossiping.

"ENOUGH, Uzumaki Naruto " Iruka says with no emotion again. Naruto stood up and could feel the glares directed on him, even in the academy he can't escape it, with a sigh he gets up.

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I like to hang out with Hitomi-chan" He says proudly then looks down to see her smiling. The introductions continued for a little while until everyone in the class introduced themselves. Once this was done Iruka goes through the plan for the 4 years and explains the basics of chakra. Naruto listenes intently when Iruka mention Chakra and how it works .

"Chakra, a combination of both physical and spiritual energies, today in class we're going to try and unlock your chakra up a the training field" Iruka explains while also telling them the directions and adding tips on unlocking it faster. Once the lecture was finished they all headed up to the field with ether excitement or boredom expressions on their faces.

Following the instructions that they were given they all sat separately and quietly. For most of the clan heirs they all already had their chakra unlocked and were already learning their clan techniques. As Naruto was trying to unlock his Chakra Hitomi kept whispering into Naruto's ears hints and tips about the process.