Tophie

A/N: Not that I ship Tophie but I thought it wld be an interesting ship anyways - thanks for 19 reads!!

Linh and Sophie were studying together for their alchemy practical test at Linh's home.

"I'll go get the materials, you can read the procedures to make sure you don't set anything on fire " Linh joked partly.

Tam walked into Linh's room shortly after Linh left. "H-hi Sophie."

Sophie was puzzled, Tam almost was never nervous, "Hey Tam." Something about his black hair and silver eyes caught her attention. They were very complimentary to each other and had a mysterious aura to them, like the moon.

Tam shifted his eyes to the door and mumbled something.

Sophie thought to herself,"he looks upset about something."

Without thinking twice Sophie entered his mind, he meant the world to her and she'd hate for anything to happen to him.

Tam's mind was dark and had twisted thorns everywhere, making it hard for Sophie to manoeuvre to the deep problem in his mind.

She finally reached the problem. It radiated a negative feeling and seemed to constantly be nagging at Tam.

Sophie had no clue what it was and braved herself to see it.

The problem came in the form of a memory that seemed quite recent.

It was part of a conversation that Linh and Tam had earlier that day.

"I just really really like Sophie, she's smart and brave and beautiful. Her world's been torn apart even more than mine and she's not broken or crying. She puts a smile on  everyday whether she feels like it or not. Sophie is amazing I just don't know how to tell her."

Sophie left his mind.

"T-tam?"

"Yes Sophie?"

At that moment, Sophie didn't care whether he wasn't a hugger or otherwise.

She walked across the room to him and hugged him softly whispering,"I like you too."