Chapter thirty one

I am doing a Cha Eunwoo fic with another girl on wattpad do check it out! :) MinSeokRae its on her profile and she would be doing most of the updates^ :)

Also I am planning to change this from Ft. Jiyoung to Ft. JJProject since Jaebum is one of the main characters. Okay?
_______

Meera felt a sharp pain in her abdomen which made her flutter her eyes open. The sudden coldness from the aircon hit her naked body that she immediately covered her with the blanket. Seeing the bare body of BamBam next to her brought tears to her eyes. She looked around and saw Kangjoon sitting on a couch, staring at her.

"Had fun last night?"

Kangjoon simply smirked at her question. Her aura changed completely. From an innocent girl to a mature woman.

"It would have been more fun if you were awake." He said and passed his shirt to her. She took it from his hands and wore it before getting up from the bed. She walked to the balcony and rested herself on the railing.

"There is something I wanna try. Can I?" She asked when Kangjoon stepped next to her. He nodded and turned to her. He expected her to cry or scream but she was all calm and composed.

Meera rested her hands on his chest and pushed him a little before leaning forward. "Be a good boy and close your eyes first."

He did as he was told. He thought she was being kinky. And he liked it. So he gladly shut his eyes close and again stepped backwards.

Meera painfully smiled before crossing the railing and holding them from the back as she looked at the height. She then looked back at the clueless guy who had a smile on his face.

"You can open your eyes."

His smile disappeared when he saw Meera as she loosened her hold on the railing, falling gracefully while tears streamed down her face. Her body passed through the trees, its branches scraping her skin before her body finally hit the ground with a loud thud.

Her eyelids slowly dropped as she smiled for one last time.
.
.
.
"My back hurts." Hae Ra stretched her back which ached while writing the exam. She smiled looking at the bright sun. Only two more papers left.

"Just because Jinyoung sunbae didn't say anything to you that day doesn't meam you're off the hook."

Hae Ra turned around to look at Momo along with Jihyo. Like the previous times she ignored them and walked to the bus stop.

"When will they leave me?" She muttered and adjusted her ear phones while waiting for the bus. Jinyoung came and sat next to her. They both stepped inside the bus and Hae Ra was still oblivious to his presence. He sat behind her and glued his eyes on her back as she listened to her playlist. She was smiling and he could feel it. His lips lifted up automatically.

A couple of stops later a guy stepped into the bus and sat next to Hae Ra. He scooted closer to her, trying to minimise the distance between them.

"Annyeong. Taemin imnida." Hae Ra faked a smile and shifted a bit away from him. But he was stubborn and moved closer.

Jinyoung's eyes screamed rage. He stood up and went to Hae Ra. He held her hand to pull her up. She stood up and move past Taemin with Jinyoung. He then offerred her his seat. But instead she took a spot next to the gates, leaning on the window. Jinyoung sighed and stood next to her. Both of them stayed there for the rest of the ride.

Hae Ra felt a little guilty. But after all that she had been through, she didn't want to believe that her sunbae is actually putting in some efforts to change. She casually stole his glances as he hummed a song. Noticing his side profile, she relaxed a little. He maintained his distance and she gave up on her guard around him.

I am going crazy.
.
.
.

Jaebum woke up with a strong headache. He went downstairs and asked the maid to cook him hangover soup. It was then he noticed the gloomy atmosphere in the house. His father hurriedly left in front of him while his mother was sobbing a little.

"What happened?" He asked while walking to her.

"Meera..she is in the hospital."

Jaebum froze at his place. His blood turned cold as he processed those words in his mind. His heart sunk while his hands trembled.

"How?" He somehow managed to say one word.
.
.
.

Jaebum ran through the corridors before finally stopping in front of a couple of men. His father and Meera's father.

His mother's words ran in his ear.

"K-Kangjoon raped her last night, along with your friend. She then tried to commit suicide by jumping off the building." 

The old man was crying as Mr Im tried his best to comfort him. With his approach, Meera was transferred to a bigger hospital with best medical assisstence.

Jaebum walked to door and saw the doctors operating on Meera through a small circular window on the door. Tears slipped his eyes as he grazed his hands over the window.

Kangjoon's face flashed in his mind, making him grit his teeth. He furiously wiped his tears and left the hospital.
.
.
.

"YAH!"

Jaebum punched Kangjoon as soon as he saw him. Without another care in the world he started beating his cousin mindlessly.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER! HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR DIRTY FINGER ON HER?!"

He only saw red. Other police officers pulled him away from Kangjoon.

Jaebum went weak as his knees gave up, touching the floor. Tears flowed down from his eyes to his cheeks as he sobbed loudly. People pitied him. But he didn't care.

Before he could attack Kangjoon, officers took the suspect to another room for interrogation.

"Don't lie Mr Seo. You were seen going to that hotel room with her!" Police officer Jeon Jungkook yelled at Kangjoon.

"We slept together and she gave her consent!" Kangjoon yelled back. Internally he was scared.

"You drugged her! Now spill the beans or do you want to go to jail all alone." Jungkook calmly looked into his eyes. This scared him as he told the police everything. All about Bambam and Yugyeom asking him to help them. And how Yugyeom arranged the drug.
"See you behind bars Mr Seo."
.
.
.

The two men and Jaebum waited outside the operation room waiting for the doctor, Dr Jin.

He finally stepped out and was immediately crowded by people.

"How is she?" Mr Suri desperately asked.

"We can't say anything as of now. She has to be monitored for a couple of hours." He bowed at the relatives before going to his office. Mr Suri sat back on the bench and palmed his face as he sobbed.

Jaebum went to his father to talk to him about Kangjoon.

"Jaebum I know. I already talked to his parents and they will not support him. So no one is on his side. As for your friend he-"

"Which friend?" Jaebum still didn't know about him. This thing slipped his mind. And now he  wanted to know which friend of his did something so henious.

"Bambam."
.
.
.

Jaebum gently held Meera's hand. She was unconscious. Her arms and legs were fractured while her head was covered in bandages.

Doctor's words echoed in his mind as his gaze never left her face.

She is in coma.

________________________
A/N: like and comment! :))
And do check out my Jungkook fic! :)