Night two

It was 11:30pm and mike was getting ready but as he was getting ready he heard a voice saying "IT'S ME" and then it was gone. After when mike got dressed  he started to walk to the pzzaria. Ten minutes later he opened the door to the pizzeria and walked to his office. Mike knew that this time he needed to be more careful with the power because as you make it past a night it gets harder on the next night. It was 1am and mike was doing well but when he looked at the monitor he saw only freddy and bonnie he looked at pirates cove for foxy and he was there he looked every where for chica and luckily found her at the toilets so he knew she was close. It got to 3am and bonnie had starting moving whilst chica was in the east hall so he knew she was close so he check his power and had 70% left, he was doing well until he heard foot steps on the right door. So mike turn on the light and saw chica. It got to 5am and bonnie and chica were moving a lot foxy had his head out of the curtains just staring at the camera he had 20% left and he knew he would make it the a few minutes later he heard the 6am alarm and said "good thats night two done now tomorrow night is going to be more hard."