Introduce yourself

So I mess up with the order of the chapters ! Because this suppose to go first but I forgot and switch it into chapter 2 . Well please like and write your suggest and request below in the comment guys!

Norama Faust Lundox
Nicknames: Nora-Nora, Norama , Faust junior, NoFaLu ( by his sister)

Born      : 3 November 1988, Toronto , Canada

Hobby   :Drawing manga and read books or novels

Likes      : His mom, basketball, Canada,chocolate cake,books,history,anime,and sword

Dislikes : cooking,baking,play hide and seek,science books,his dad,miso soup,and avacado.

Siblings : 5 younger siblings:
1st little brother : Edmonton Lundox
2nd little sister   : Maria Jeselyn Lundox
3rd little sister    : Alishia Lundox
4th little brother : Nakahana Lundox
5th little brother : Jimmy Anthony Lundox

Talent  :
Academics
Debate and speech
Drawing
Programming
Writing
Sport(All!)
Sword art
Martial art

Weakness :
Posing as model
Cooking
Baking
Speaking France
Playing the piano

Live : Toronto ,Canada 2 years
Now live in Akita,Japan ( until now ) with his parents and Edmonton and Jimmy his others siblings are in Kyoto,Japan with his uncle Hiroshi.

Bloodline:
67% Canada
31%Japan
2%Korean

Backstory :
Norama was born into the family of noble. During his hard childhood he only has his mother encourage him because the fact he always alone. The fact of a descendants of a former prince was hard. People distant away from him so he make a wall around himself. Until he met a certain blonde haired who change his life...

Yeah so today is Saturday so I can update my story because I was bored! And please likes and comments 'Nora-Nora' at the end of your comments if you likes this. And please forgive the errors because I am not from US or any western countries. So I am Asian , fully asian!

But thanks to those who support me and I will be making more of the series in the future bye!

Xoxo,
Love your day
               - peace out Yulandra