Chapter 10

Hermione sighed at the sweet smell of fresh air as she slowly grazed her fingers through the broken pages of the book, Still trying to find something off it.

They all decided to stay at a forest first until we find something out cause at this very moment they have any idea what to do.

Hermione stared away from afar, She stared at the trees letting prickles of water going through it's leaves. She remembers Ron, She misses him so much and what's worse is that she's overcoming her sorrow to Harry. 

Hermione heard laughter from inside the tent and she turned her head to see Harry and Luna's silhouette inside, Smiles were almost visible on their faces.

Some very weird feeling has come to her chest something really poisonous and dark, Hermione knotted her forehead and massages her knuckles, She doesn't know why she is feeling this way and whatever it is she has a feeling she should prevent it.

She just shooked her head and tried focusing on the book but no words came into her mind.

Hermione silently closed the book and placed it inside her bag before standing up and started walking away.

As she walks she slowly can hear some sounds from a flowing river and she unknowingly follows it.

Hermione's mouth almost hangs up when a beautiful river with dashing running water and icy neon blue water, Her skin craved the feeling of its so she slowly walks over it.

Hermione bended over and touched the water, She smiled when the water felt so good on her palms, Suddenly she felt so hot and needed a quick wash so she placed her feet over the water slowly and dipped her whole body in it.

Hermione dived into the water and she saw beautiful rocks underwater, She stared at the beautiful colorful rocks when she felt hands all around her waist. She immediately panicked and punched the person on the stomach and then she goes up to catch air and to see who it was.

She heard some groans when she reached the cold air and she stared at the person standing up in the water who grabbed her waist, She was so ready to punch the crap out of it when she saw Harry's eyes her eyes widened

He has a pained expression on his face and Hermione can sense him holding his stomach from under the water.

"Bloody hell Hermione!" Harry cursed as he winced in pain, Hermione's brows furrowed and her lips twitched a bit, She wanted to laugh at his reaction but she's still very pissed for scaring her like that.

"God Harry don't scare me like that!" Hermione exclaimed and splashed a load of water on his face as she descends away from him.

Harry laughs as he slowly walks to her, Hermione just keeps on splashing water at him when she felt the dead end wall on her back, Harry smirked and placed bot of his hand beside her locking her in place.

Hermione's heart beat quickens again as she stared back at Harry who is looking at her with pure wonder and admiration, Hermione gupled on his reaction.

Harry laughed so hard at her surprised reaction and Hermione was so pissed that she kept splashing water on his face as he keeps on laughing, Hermione can feel her cheeks hitting up furiously.

Suddenly without any control she flipped her legs from under water and she hitted Harry's stomach again.

"Ouch!" Harry hissed and took off his hand to reach out for his poor stomach, That was Hermione's chance to escape she descents from the water, She felt the icy cold wind looked at Harry who is still wincing in pain.

Hermione felt sorry but she couldn't help her laughter as she stared at him repeatedly cussing.

"Ohmy i'm so sorry harry" Hermione says and walks over to Harry but laughter was evident on her smile.

"You have hitted me enough for this day, Come here" Harry exclaimed and goes out of the water, Hermione hurriedly grabbed her wand that she placed on the ground before dipping in.

Hermione have him a threaten look then playfully targeting the wand at him, She almost laughed so hard when Harry stepped back, A little fear was visible on his face.

"You wouldn't" Harry assures and Hermione laughed so hard at him and lose her balance as she laugh so hard.

That was Harry's chance, Harry immediately goes to Hermione and tickled her as she laughs so hard that it echoed in the whole forest.

Harry couldn't help but to be addicted to her cute laughter and he continued to tickle her as Hermione tried to stop him, Tears from laughter was visible on her eyes. Harry grinned.

"Harry Potter you stopped it right now!" Hermione choked and continued laughing, Harry never stops tickling her.

"You guys are having Fun" Luna's voice suddenly came into the scene and Harry and Hermione quickly stopped and looked at Luna who is standing grinning ridiculously at both of them.

"Uhh ill go ahead and dry off" Hermione says and walks to Luna and Luna handed her a towel, Hermione goes ahead back to the tent.

Harry's eyes took off to Hermione and looked at Luna who still has a teasing grin on her lips, Her eyebrows are raised, And Harry just scratched at the back of his head.