Guess Who's Back

Hello Reader~Sama, How are you?
Anyway I just wanted you guys to know that this book is my first so please have mercy.

Oh uh I don't own assassination classroom, blah blah blah copyright. I also don't own the artwork so it's not mine. Anyway have fun with Dance with The Devil.

Karmas pov

RRRRINNG RRRRINNG

I slowly sat up annoyed with my stupid alarm clock, as soon as I got up I threw it across the room making it hit the door leaving a small dent.

"Ugh, morning already, I got to get to school if I wanna see him"

I hop out of bed and get black dress pants, a white button shirt, and my black blazer, as I got ready for school (Since when did you want to be ready for school?!) I head downstairs to the kitchen getting a strawberry milk

"Mom, Dad"? As I look for them I see a note that says "Went out, be good and have a nice day"

"Better get going" I walk out and head towards the school building.

Nagisas Pov

BRRINNG BRRINNG

I sat up rubbing my eyes as I reached over to my nightstand and brush my messy long light blue hair out of my face. I get up and go to my wardrobe to get my school uniform, I lay it out and walk to the bathroom to start getting ready. As I finish getting ready I walk downstairs only to get greeted by my twin sister Nagasaki.

"Yo little bro, ready"? She asked with a smirk on her face, ruffling my hair.

I swatted her hand away and went to the door as I replied with "Yea, so come on before we're late"

(Time Skip, So most people are wondering why I'm rewriting this chapter. Well cause wattpad kinda did whatever it does and deleted the story but lucky I have the story written down anyway back to the story)

Third Person View

Nagisa and Nagasaki both made it to the school and are now waiting on their teacher. A gust of wind almost blew everyone put their seat as Koro~Sensei flew in.

"Good day class, as you can see we have a new student if you could miss"? Koro~Sensei said to the girl leaning on the wall

"Sure, hello my name is Nagasaki, it's my third year here nice to meet you all" She bowed to her class being respectful.

"Uh excuse me, why is Nagisa up there with you we already know him"?
...
...
...
...
"Yea, why is Nagisa up there
"Maybe their siblings"?
"No Nagisa is an only child"

"Ah, well me and this little guy here are actually twins, me being the first born" Saki bragged grinning.

"Ugh I swear" Nagisa replied shaking his head

(Time skip to when Karma comes in. He's the most important one of this story. Amirite?)

Karmas pov

I walked into the class and introduced myself as I was looking around the room I saw my blue angel. I walked to my seat and when I pasted Nagisa I whispered "Guess who's back Na~Gi~Sa~"? Earning a blush from him I felt satisfied and walked to my seat putting my feet on the desk.

"This was gonna be a fun schoolyear"

Hello again hope you liked it but uh yea.

Like I said wattpad deleted my story so eh also my friend FukuseishiEi is in the book. Sorry for the re-upload, I'm gonna work on the chapter your in.

So bye guys and see you next time.