4

Sorry for not adding trigger warning at the other chapter.

And
Trigger warning?

Unfresh's Pov
He calmed down
I sighed in relief. I picked him up. Taking him to the comfy couch. He was fast asleep. Unfresh knew what to do. He took all sharp things that can be found and opened a portal. He tossed it knowing it will never come back. He also examined the house for more things that can harm his angel eyes. He searched until nothing was found. It reached him until morning. He yawned and slept beside Reboot. Holding his hand.

Reboot's Pov
I opened my eyes to see Unfresh. He looked peaceful. I never had the exact sleep i need. But now i feel a little lighter. The voices was quiet. Which was good. No harsh comments for today. I got up and gently placed Unfresh at the couch. I looked at my house. Something felt missing. He opened the box. His sharp knife where. But it wasn't there. Reboot's eyes widened.

"How can i deal with this pain now?!"

Reboot looked everywhere for a sharp knife or anything sharp. But nothing was found he panicked

"Looking for your sharp knives?"
Unfresh growled

"Where is it?"
Reboot asked desperately. He can't deal with emotional pains. Without his materials

"I got rid of them. I don't want you to harm yourself"

Reboot started to cry. Those things were the only thing keeping him sane!

"Why did you got rid of them?! I need them for this Fucking depression!"

Unfresh looked shocked by Reboot cursing. As if he took his family away

"You don't need to cut yourself to deal with that pain!"

"IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT KEEP ME FROM BEING INSANE!!"

Reboot yelled

"How the fuck can i deal with this shit huh?! Tell me!"

Reboot asked he's been cutting himself. That he didn't found any other solutions to his condition

Unfresh got up and hugged Reboot tightly

"Love... Love can heal anything Reboot. Let me heal you. We can get throught this together. Cutting yourself doesn't solve anything. I love you Reboot... You made the impossible possible for me. You made me feel. Every emotions i thought will never come to me. It can be possible for you to conquer depression with someone willing to help you"

Reboot hugged back Tears stained Unfresh's shirt

"Should i trust him?"

"Maybe i could give it a try"

"It won't hurt.....Right?"

Sorry if this was short . I'm in a hurry right now