Under Her Control(Part 3)

"Amy...what..happened..to..you?"

"uh..nothing...don't worry about it!! I just tripped and fell and hit my eye.."Amy got up slowly as Shadow studied her.. "Then, whats this?!" He pointed to the dried blood she coughed up earlier that day.."Amy tell me the truth please.." Shadow deeply looked into her eyes, and she looked away with a sigh..

"They, they beat me up ok?!!! I'm perfectly fine and it was probably only a one time thing, I'm sure Maria won't do it again--"

"Maria..Maria did this to you???!!!"Shadow's tone deepening to a growl. "Y-yes but I'm okay!!!"Amy noticing his anger and she slowly looked down. "I-i'm sorry I didn't tell you..I know you would end up like this.."Her voice quivered as Shadow took her hand.

"Look, Amelia..I love you, forever..And no one is going to hurt you while I'm here..I care for you.."He slowly hugged her and started to tear up a bit."I don't want to lose you, I don't want to lose anyone I love, I just can't.. I really can't.. I won't be able to live with myself not knowing my loved one is being hurt!"He squeezed a bit tighter onto her, as tears were fully falling now.

"I..I love you forever too Shadow..And..you aren't going to lose me! You never are..Remember that.."Amy gently stroked Shadow's quills, and he stopped crying. "Okay, tomorrow, tell Blaze and Rouge that Maria is doing this, I'm sure they can help?" Shadow said, letting go of Amy and started to walk with her again. "Alright...

<>Time skip to the next day<>

Shadamy(When I say this, I mean them together) walked along the short path, towards Emerald High."I swear, if they hurt you again..."Shadow growled slowly then sighed."I'm sure they won't Shad..I promise they won't, I have Rouge and Blaze"Amy held his hand tight as they approached the school.

It was still early, and crowds of students were outside the school.

"Hey Ames! Hey Shad!" The blue blur quickly approached them, smiling brightly as always. "Oh, hey Sonic!"Amy smiled back, and Shadow replied with a grunt. "I would like the both of you to meet my new girlfriend."He said,smiling.

Shadow's eyes slowly drooped to a lower level."SONIC!!"A familiar voice yelled at the top of her lungs, and Sonic seemed to shiver a bit as Maria approached them. "Uh, y-yes my love?" He stuttered and Maria firmly put her hands on her hips."Why didn't you tell Fiona to give me her lunch money?!!"She growled and Sonic slowly backed up. "I-I just t-thought it would be mean, t-to you know, take someones lunch m-money and--"He was cut off with a stinging slap from Maria.

"I don't care whether its mean or not! You do as I say and thats it!!"Maria yelled again and stormed off to her friends."Sonic..what was that? You never get scared like that..."Amy slowly talked. "Look I have to go!" Before he ran away his eyes glowed a dark pink, an eerie dark pink