Chapter Twenty Three: Prepare To Fall

♢♡Mini♡♢

"HE'S FUCKING GONE?!" Luke snarls, stepping closer to Tyler with red in his eyes. I take a small step forward, worried about him, as Tyler sighs. "Y-Yes sir, we can't find David either. I'm having Marcel look over the tapes" Tyler says calmly, at least someone here is good at keeping their cool. "HOW LONG WILL THAT TAKE?!" Luke snarls, still not impressed.

"It depends sir. It can take ten minutes or ten hours. We have a lot of cameras in here" Tyler explains, widening his stance a little. C'mon Luke, calm the fuck down. Luke growls and steps back, shaking his head. "I want them found and brought back to me immediately, right here. I'll gut David and then rip apart that fucking bitch"

"I'll do that, sir" Tyler says, taking a deep breath. "You fucking better! Now get going, and find them!" Luke snaps, sitting down heavily. Tyler nods and turns around, grabbing my arm and dragging me away. "Stay away from Luke, okay? I don't like how violent he's acting" Tyler explains to me like I'm some kid.

I walk with Tyler, noticing we're heading towards the security room. "I know Tyler, I know. Are you okay?" I ask, squeezing his hand. Tyler falters and grabs my face, kissing me. "I love you" He says, a smiling kicking at the corner of his lips. "I- I love you too Tyler I just don't want you to be an idiot and get on Luke's bad side" I sigh, blushing.

"I know, I know I just- I really, really love you" Tyler grins, grabbing the door handle and twisting it. I shake my head and blush, looking inside the office. Marcel is playing the tapes through but he's on the phone. He hasn't noticed us yet since he's wearing headphones with an attached mic.

"Wait- David's there?" He says into the mic. Tyler's eyes widen and I grab his arm, let him keep talking you idiot. "How'd he- Oh. Okay, okay Scotty just don't let him- don't let him talk to you because you know how bad you are at lying. Ryan what? Jesus. Okay, yeah, definitely stay away from him" Marcel says, hitting pause on the tapes and zooming in on a picture of three men sneaking through the base.

"Okay, Scotty, I have to go or Tyler will kill me. Yeah, yes Scotty I'll be fine. Don't get yourself hurt, either. Uh-huh, I love you too. Just- okay okay -have a good day, Scott. I promise once this all boils over I'll come visit you. Yeah, yeah, bye" Marcel opens up a separate tab and ends a Skype call, dropping the headphones and saving the time of the tapes.

He spins in his chair to get up but falls right back into his seat, eyes widen with horror. "How long have you two been standing there?" He asks, moving backwards until his chair bumps into the desk. "Long enough" Tyler growls, slowly advancing. "Ty- Tyler stop" I order, grabbing his arm again.

"Look, look at what I found you- you guys don't have to tell Luke about Scotty, please I honestly, I'm being serious this is really important to me and I've known you both for years! Let me have this guys- I'll tell you what happened to Ohm and David but that's all" Marcel spits out in a rush, turning red.

"You're a fucking traitor, David is too isn't he?! Oh I will strangle you right here and watch you die you fucking bitch" Tyler snarls, pulling his arm out of my grip. "Tyler please" I whisper, grabbing his hand. "Let Luke deal with him" I plead, like that is any better. Tyler snorts and Marcel gulps, I just signed his death warrant, didn't I?