Love and Life, it's complicated *3*

When Daren got to my house I said a quick thanks and bye and got out. I could feel Daren's eyes on my back as I walked up the steps into the house. I took a quick glance at the driveway to see Daren's car still there but Zach's car gone. I sighed and looked up at the sky darkening. There must be a storm coming, Zach knows I hate storms, I hope he comes home before it starts.

A buzzed took me out of my thoughts, it was a text from Zach.

Hey sis! sry but i cant make it home 2night, hav a friend stay over so u dont get scared. luv u -Z

It's okay, i'll hav daren stay over with me bcz he's right now in the driveway as long as he doesn't b all protective again, hope tht's ok with u? luv u 2! -S

It's fine, he can stay as long as u 2 dont do anything stupid bcz i will tell mom. -Z

kk bye c u 2momrrow mayb! -S

k bye! -Z

I shut my phone, and looked at the sky, the storm was getting closer. I ran to Daren's car and knocked on the window. He seem to be deep in thoughts because he didn't notice I was there till like the 5th knock. He rolled down the window.

"Yeah?"

"My bro texted me saying that he won't be able to make it home tonight, and he said I could have a friend stay over since I'm scared of storms. I asked him and he said that you could stay with me. It's okay if you don't want to I'll just call one of the girls." I said quickly.

"Um.....sure, let me just call my mom."

"Okay." I nodded. I ran back to the house and opened the door. I went up the stairs into my room, dropping my backpack on my bed I went into my walk in closet to grab a big t-shirt and shorts.

When I changed I put my hair in a messy bun, and washed my make up off. I walked down to the kitchen to get a glass of water. When I was walking to the living room Daren came wet (I guess the storm started).

I grabbed a towel from the kitchen and gave it to him.

"Thanks." he smiled, I smiled back.

"Do you want to change? I can lend you some of my brothers clothes?" I asked.

"Sure, thanks."

"Okay, I'll be right back, just stay in the living room 'kay?"

"Okay."

I grabbed my phone and texted Zach..........

bro i'm lending Daren a pair of ur clothes k? -S

k just make sure he doesn't steal it, i want my clothes bak! n do NOT touch anything in my room! -Z

lol kk bro bro, wait what iz this? ooo! zachy wears big boy underwear! -S

hey put it back! :P no seriously i want my clothes bak! bye sissy! -Z

okay i get it! bi big bro! :D -S

I shut my phone and laughed and put away his underwear (I know little sis not scared to touch big bro's underwear. Well that's what happens when you need extra cash; you have to fold clothes, and clean peoples rooms and while you're in there you can find out cool things like Zach wearing big boy underwear!)