Chapter 1

Xilan's POV

Oh I can't believe this. I am actually going to Middleburg Central High. The school that Penn, Sashi, Boone go and Rippen and Larry teach. I am actually fanboying right now, I am trying to surpress my fanboying and squeeling, I might attract some unnecessary attention, I could actually faint right now. Calm down Xilan, calm down, you can do this, you can do this, don't worry about a thing, just act naturally.

When I entered in the school, I saw everyone doing there own thing, walking around, not minding others business. I know I already have my first day in school in my dimension, but this is just worse, I feel like I am going to be a stuttering mess in front of everyone. As I walked through the crowds, I saw some people glancing at me, I heard some whispers, some I couldn't hear, while some I could hear.

"Who is he?" Asked a boy

"I don't know." The other boy answered.

"Must be new here." Another boy said.

"What is under that hood and mask?" One girl asked

"He might be an ugly fella." One boy said.

"Maybe he's a cute and handsome fella." Said another girl

"He might be a hunk." Said another girl

"Look how tall he is." Another girl said.

I mean, literally, I am 5'11" but after on the alteration on crossing through dimension, it change me to 6'3", most likely the tallest person in school, most people here are like 5'9" in height, the only person I know who is almost as tall as me is Rippen, which I don't want to face yet. All the whispers got me distracted when I didn't notice that I bumped into someone making both of us fall down. I groaned in pain and I looked who I bumped into.

She is short with dark brown hair tied back into a ponytail with a purple hairband, periwinkle eyes, and freckles. She wears pink glasses, a red orange hoodie with pockets and white hood strings, blue jeans, and brown boots with lace at the top that come up to below her knees. She also has a backpack with dark green straps. Oh. My. Gosh. I know who she is. She's Matilda, the girl who has a crush on Penn, but at the end of season 2, she fell in love with Alex. I immediately stood up and went towards her and help her up. She brush off some dust on her and she looked up at me, she blushed in embarassement, I too blushed at the same embarassement.

"S-s-so-rry ab-out that." I stuttered

"It's okay." She said with an embarassed voice.

"I-i-i-i'm Xi-xi-lan Javier. I.... was.... wondering..... if...... you...... know..... the...... principal's....... office.... I'm actually new here....." I still stutter.

"I am Matilda. If you are looking for the principal's office, it is down the hallway and then left, there you will see the door with the word 'PRINCIPAL' on the door glass." She pointed me the directions.

"Thank you Matilda, I hope we'll see each other again." You wave goodbye at her while walking down the hallway.

"You too, Xilan." She wave back at me and gone somewhere else.

You mentally face-palmed yourself. For real, you are a stuttering mess already, and not only that, infront of Matilda too. Oh I am so embarassed right now, but I shrugged it off and went to the principal's office.
---------------------------

I am now infront of the principals office. I tooked a deep breath and knocked at the door. I waited for a bit until it open, I looked around to see the principal.

"Principal?" I asked on the somewhat empty room.

"Down here tall fella." A cheery voice said. I looked and saw the principal.