School

Pic at the top that's Jasmine
Jasmine's POV
My name's Jasmine Stone, I'm 16 years old I'm a bit nerdy but I love short mini skirts and crop tops. Today is the beginning of school and I'm currently in my first class and that's Math,as I was scribbling down some notes I heard someone walk inside the classroom but I didn't care to look up until the teacher said, "everyone stop writing," everyone stopped writing and looked up, "we have a new student and his name is Luke Hemming, and he's going to tell us a little about himself." The boy or should I say Luke frowned and said,"Hi I'm Luke and I'm from Sydney,Australia," "OK", the teacher said, " take a seat next to jasmine ." As he take a seat next to me I introduced myself, "hi my name's Jasmine Stone," but he looks at my face and my body then smirked and said ,"hey bebe you have a nice body and face," I frowned and continued writing my note's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was in the middle of maths lesson, I was struggling with some math solutions when I heard the Luke guy bugging me,"hey bebe you need help with that," I looked up and view his feature he was like an angel he has blue eyes,blond hair in a quiff with a snapback on his head ,he was wearing black skinny jeans and a black nirvana shirt then his voice snap me out off my trans,"its not nice to stare bebe it would last longer if you take a pic," he said with that stupid smirk, I blushed and said,"kinky basterd, anyways what were you saying?" " oh I was saying you look hot and you'd look even hotter if you were screaming my name in my bed," he said with that stupid smirk of his I glared at him," babe don't be upset do you wanna come to mines I'll make you happier",he said again and wink at me I rolled my eyes at him. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The rest of the day past by quickly and it was the end of school, I made my way out the school, as I was walking home a black criss Honda car pulled up beside me  I started to panic then he rolled down the window and said,"need a ride babe?"

Hi guys who do you think stopped for jasmine is it a stranger or Luke? please comment and remember to vote luv y'all 5 votes and 5 comment for next chapter

                Cast characters

Luke Hemming as himself
Calum Hood as himself
Ashton Irwin as himself
Micheal Clifford as himself
Jasmine Stone as who ever you guys want to be
Crystal Leigh as herself
Jennifer Phipps as herself
Bryana Holly as herself
Liz hemming as herself